24

Your POV

I don't know how long I have been in this state but when I woke up, I could see Katsuki tapping his foot on the chair, his hands covering each other, sweating. His head facing the floor until his gaze met mine.

"princess." his voice was hoarse and dry. 

"is kaito okay now." I looked at my belly and the small tubes still in me. "fuck you princess, I'm so worried for you and you only care about that little brat." he scoffed, kissing my forehead. "and yes, the brat's fine." he chuckled.

The doctors came and quickly removed the tubes, allowing me to walk around. "I'm going to kill the motherfucker." Katsuki loaded the gun at the kitchen. "wait, he could be useful against my brother." Kai needs Chrono for work, he would want him back.

"I'll go down to clean his cuts and make him speak." I said, walking down with the same tube of injection he gave me. "Princess, I'll come with yo-"

"bakubro, shigaraki's squad needs a word with us." kirishima turned around with his gun ready. "fuck... yeah yeah." he kissed me on the cheek, turning to Kirishima.

No one's POV

You walked down the basement with the small silver metal tray of food the maids have prepared. The wrench of blood and rotten flesh felt like making you puke but you kept it in you, walking down the stairs without shaking from fear.

You pushed open the heavy metal silver door, a loud creak could be heard by both you and Hari. "oh hey y/n~" he teased, still looking in pain after he moved his head up, his orbs matching yours. "how's Kaito?" he joked, you could see his grin from under his locks of hair.

"fine." you murmured, placing down the tray of food and walking to him as he moved the chains a little. "eat." you pushed the spoon of porridge to his mouth as he moved his hand, touching your face. You backed up and saw the sadness in his eyes, "you would be mine if it wasn't for that Bakugo." he sighed as you approached him again, feeding him.

As you slowly sent the small spoon of porridge to Hari, his hand started reaching out for your ass. "Hands off." you stared at him before he smirked, removing his hand. 

(p.s: next or next, next chapter might be lemon with hari😏🤏and bakugo😃)

After completing your feeding, you started cleaning his wound, stitching the slits and cuts bakugo gave him. "lucky man." he scoffed, stroking your hair. "please stop." you continued stitching, a little rougher.

After finishing, you quickly walked away from the contained place, and as you closed the basement door, you could hear him moving around.

"till next time y/n~" he crazily chuckled as the door slammed shut, tight shut.

Katsuki's POV

"so, that woman of yours huh." crusty said, turning to his angry squad. "she's powerful, she finished one of us." he turned his gaze to me. "why don't we team up." he smiled, bending forward. "team up?" I scoffed.

"against overhaul." he calmly scratched himself. He annoys me so much but a fight against Overhaul would be great, that sicko won't see it coming, my dear y/n~.

He could see that my eyes were interested as he turned to the scarecrow dude, asking him to bring the box out. "this is what y/n wants." he smiled, opening the black leather box revealing a picture of the white haired girl. She was next to the wannabe hero, lemmilion or whatever his name was and another wannabe hero, suneater. pathetic.

"so, bakugo." he smirked, closing the leather box shut tightly, "what do you say? do we have a deal?" he chuckled, handing the box back to the guy.

oh my dear y/n, do you see what I will do for you~

After I get the white girl, I'll kill this crusty guy. How dare he think of you princess... and speak about you in front of me.