20

"if it isn't Miss Bakugo." the black burnt guy stared at you. "what are you doing back here? we poured the poison in already!" the blonde girl smiled, flicking out her knife. "bit-" she tried to slice you as you dodged, releasing nightmare gas, a very huge amount of nightmare gas.

"where's this gas coming from?" the scarecrow turned around, trying to look for any compartments, "the girl." the handyman said. "smart." you smiled, controlling the handyman. "attack your own friends." you said, controlling him. a few minutes before he breaks free.

"SHIGGY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The scarecrow said as handyman touched his shirt, decaying it. "coolll, might be useful." you smiled, decaying his friend's weapons, gadgets and tying them up. "katsuki might know JUST WHAT TO DO!" you squealed, releasing the handyman and lighting your cigarette. 

"why are you smoking, aren't you pregnant." the burnt guy said. "pregnancy stress." 

"where's the antidote?" you searched their pockets. "what antidote?" they seemed genuinely lost. "don't lie with me, there must be an antidote." you started panicking. "WHERE IS IT." you started yelling, lighting more and more cigarettes. 

"..." they kept quiet. "who sent you." you pinched your nose bridge, still aware of the baby bump. "overhaul..." one of them said. "he would give you the antidote." you were certain.

TW!! murder, torture, blood!

"if you don't want to tell me, simple." you smiled, lighting cigarettes and pushing it on the blonde rat's arms. slowly, you reached to your pocket and grabbed out a knife, slowly slitting her arm and stuffing it with cigarettes. 

"BITCH! IT HURTS! MAKE IT STOP!" she started screaming as you continued with her other hand, slowly reaching to her thighs and slicing it in half. "STOP! STOP!" she started crying, you poured alcohol in it. "GIVE HER THE ANTIDOTE SHIGGY!" she yelled.

"don't fuck with me handyman." you snatched the antidote. you poured a cup of poison for the handy man and then tried with the antidote. "thanks, it works." you smiled, slicing his cheekbone with the knife. 

"i can't believe overhaul wants her back, she's a sicko." burnt guy scoffed. you turned to him with a psychotic smile, taking out a gun from the dress. "you're right, I am." 

*gunshots*

'again.'

*gunshots*

'again'

*gunshots*

You looked at his mashed up head, mixing along with the girl's scream, stuffing her cuts with cigarettes. 

"it's just a cigarette, it couldn't be that bad." you light it up.

"jesus, what have gotten into you sister. murdering again?" he smirked, your brother was behind you.

"fucking kai." you turned around to him with his plague doctor mask. "isn't this what you wanted me to become?" you sighed, gun on your hand ready to shoot. "don't move handyman." you scoffed as the handyman tried to move away.

"let us go, you killed one of us already." he growled. "I haven't complete your torture yet handyman." you moved the gun to kai's head. "fuck off kai."

"is this what that scum bag had taught you?" he pushed your gun away, his eyes on your baby bump. "did that motherfucker impregnant you? don't fucking tell me he raped you and you're staying with him."

you stopped. why were you staying with someone who raped you, who manipulated you?