28

[ after birth, a few weeks ]

"where's the brat?" Katsuki walked into the dining room watching Mina carry Kaito as you slept on the couch. "oh hey bakugo! y/n just slept for a while so I took care of Kaito!" Mina passed the baby to Katsuki as he lifts up you and the baby at the same time. 

"kirishima is in the ktichen." Katsuki turned to Mina as she happily hopped to the kitchen. 

Katsuki's POV

"brat." I said, looking at my offspring. He resemblances me a lot, I guess. He has my ash blonde hair color but he has y/n's orbs. The offspring giggled before puking on my back, disgusting and pathetic. 

"You do have your mother's eyes don't you?" the offspring looked at me before continuing pulling my hair, messing it with his tiny baby hands. I let y/n down on Kaito's single bed right next to the window and the brat on the crib. He immediately turned to me.

"what." I turned back to him, our orbs matching each other. "what?" I looked closer as he started frowning. "hey... hey, don't cry, your mother will KILL ME KAITO." I whispered, maybe yelled a little as the baby returned to normal, jesus. Not my personality I see.

"WAAAAAAHHHH." the baby started bawling his eyes out. oh my fucking god. I turn to y/n who rose up a little, walking to Kaito. The brat started smiling as MY woman walked to him. "sigh...you gotta stop yelling at Kaito." she lifted the stupid brat up. I SWORE I SAW A GRIN.

"I- I DID NOT. THAT BRATTTTTT." I walked up to the brat as he covered his face on y/n. "fuc-" 
"no swearing idiot." she smacked me down the head, walking to her huge teddy bear. I rubbed my head as the baby turned to me, his face turned normal from the smile before his mother called him.

"kai kaiiii!" she squealed, helping him change into a bomb onesie. "look at him! mini bakugo!" she cheered, he doesn't look like me at all, he looks ugly. UGLY ASS. UGLY OFF SPRING. UGLYYYYYYY BABY.

"cute." I lied, walking to her and sitting next to her as the brat bit my finger. "SEE, HE HATES ME." I angrily stared at the brat as he smiled. WHY DID HE SMILE? HE'S TRYING TO BREAK MY FINGER. y/n let out a small chuckle as the baby giggled, okay i guess it's okay.

"can you hold this." she threw the baby diaper on me. 

"NO I CA-"

"EW THERE'S POOP." I yelled as the huge brownish poop dropped onto my face, following a shriek.

here's kaito and katsuki <33 just swap kaito's orbs to yours :) so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee