21

Your POV

"I will now leave you to think. it's all your own thinking." Kai smirked, a portal opening and bringing them back, including the mash up dead burn man.

I brought the antidote to each ang every single of them. 

"fuck, my head stings." katsuki woke up, looking at me. 

"what?" I looked at him, he had a shocked look and yet an impressed face.

"princess, you have blood smeared on your face, and I see the knife is stained in blood, the gun too." he looked at the table. "nothing hard." I lied. Should I really be with him? He had manipulate me, hasn't he?

"what's wrong, you looks miserable." he kissed me on my cheek. "I just... why did I turn into this?" I looked at the gun, I killed someone again.

 [ daily dose of throwback brought to you by ALL MIGHT ]

TW!! Suicide, abusive

"IDIOTIC SON." my mother slapped my brother. "be gentle now shall we." my disgusting father said, with me still in the corner of the living room. He eyed me, signaling me to come closer to him. "USELESS. SLUT." he slammed you to the floor.

"so much for being gentle." my mother joked, grabbing a knife to my brother. 

"HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG! I ASKED KAI! I ASKED KAI TO BRING ME OUT!" I yelled, stopping my mother from killing him. 

"SHE'S LYING, SHE'S TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND!" Kai shouted, tears streaming down his face. "well then, both of you should die together then!" your father clapped his hands, "your mother and I can create another more perfect child." he smiled.

"if I let you live." I eyed my mother, controlling her to commit suicide. "LIANA?" my father shouted, Kai touching him and exploding him. Blood splatted across out faces, along with out neighbour's screams, out mother have grabbed a gun and shot herself.

"what do we do now Kai." I said coldly. "we didn't do anything, you didn't do anything. It's me remember." he hugged me, kissing my forehead as our neighbor started ringing the police.

"they're now orphans. can you contact the orphanage?"
"the girl is getting adopted tomorrow."

"I don't want to leave you nee-san." 
"I don't want too."
"let's leave together okay?"
"okay."
"nee-san, where are we going?"
"somewhere safe."

"and we'll be together?"
"of course n/n."

{throwback completed}

No one's POV

"princess?" katsuki looked at you, "yeah?" 

"the appointment just finished." he said, worriedly looking at you. "sorry, I just zoned out I guess." you walked out with him to the office.

"could it be a girl, or a boy?" you smiled, excitedly waiting for the results.

"mr and mrs Bakugo?" the nurse rang the bell, the both of you walked up to the office. "congratulations! it's a boy."

"!! baby we have a boy!!" he picked you up and twirled around, "I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER!" he smiled, "you lost the bet though!" you teased, "can we pick baby names please." he whimpered, slowly putting you down. "sure, but I PICK and I finalize the decision." 

"King explosion god murderer?"

"no katsuki."