35

a/n: should I do a face reveal?🤠🤏maybe like later so I can reveal my IG and we can be friends <333

Kai Chisaki's POV

"pops woke up today." I stood near the door, leaning on it as y/n's eyes glowed up, beaming with excitement. She would be an easy target but she deserves seeing pops I guessed, including that little brat of hers.

She grabbed her ugly brat of hers and Eri along with her to the medical room. 

"pops?" she knocked on the door as I stared at her. She opened the door as the skinny old man laid there.

"POPS!" she happily hugged him tightly. 

"why is Kai here." he scoffed, staring at the experiment tubes then back to me. "and why are you carrying a baby y/n dear." he stroked Eri's hair, not acknowledging my existence. "where's Hari?"

"long story short, Kai became psycho so I brought Eri away with me but half way through the city, a psycho mafia guy impregnant me after kidnapping me. And poof, here's Kaito!" she stared at me, her stare sent shivers down my spine.

"A BASTARD IMPREGNANT MY Y/N?" pops angrily stared at the little brat before caving in. "oh my god eri, why are you so skinny..." he turned his angry stare to me. "what." I looked at him, he had Kaito in his arms.

No one's POV

You awkwardly stared between them, their tension was so... heavy. 
"So, did the bastard promise to take full duty on this baby." he hugged Kaito.
"yeah, he did." you nodded, "in fact, he loves Kaito very much. life was so good, he cared for me a lot until... Kai came a long and decided to kidnap me back." you scoffed.

"but I'm glad you woken up pops! oh and hari is sort of dead after Bakugo killed him. he tried to rape me." you calmly stated. "alright I see why." he smirked and chuckle. You gave him a small hug, still aware that Kaito was in his arms. "I like Kaito." he smiled.

You walked with Pops, Eri and Kaito to the kitchen and maybe Kai did tagged along. "who was taking care of the Yazukua's." he turned to Kai with a look saying 'hopefully not you motherfucker'.

"kai..." you chuckled nervously. You could feel pop's disappointment through his stern gaze. "but it's alright! you're back... right?" you tapped your fingers on Kaito's butt. 

"no. it's mine now and I can easily put you in shock if you continue the sentence sister." he said without hesitant, honey gold orbs locked into Kaito's mixed orbs. "Kaito might have my quirk...good for my experiments."

The room stopped talking and just in a split second, everyone was sweating nervously. 

"what's the matter? cat's got your tongue?" he smirked, you turned back. "last time I checked, you were still losing to Bakugo, had to recheck, love." you shot a death stare, walking back with them to the kitchen. 

"oh dear sister..."