The Dancer and the Band

Chrissy's POV continued...

After, Steve, Jon and Myself arrived at my apartment, I left them sitting in the living room while I went in my room to get changed and grab a spare set of clothes for my bag, just in case I stayed at the hotel again. I was just taking my top off when I heard a knock sound on my bedroom door, in a panic I scrambled to cover myself with my top. "yeaah??" I yelled through the door in a panic, "I was just wonderin if we could put a record on while we're waitin?" The familiar husky tones seeped through the door. The sound of his voice making me ooze onto the bed like ice cream under a hot sun "Yeah, just make yourselves at home, there's drinks in the fridge if ya want one" I sighed in relief  as I spoke, "Alright, thanks darlin" His sexy tones tickling me. I wrapped a towel round myself, taking my new clothes and going to the bathroom in the hallway which you can see from the living room for a quick shower.

 As I peeked over, I heard The rolling stones-Emotional Rescue blasting from my record player, Steve and Jon were on the couch. Jon had a beer bottle latched to his hand while Steve was just out of sight. Jon quickly glanced over to me, his hypnotic gaze halting my steps, His sexy grin giving my cheeks a Rosy tint. In an attempt to make him thirsty for more, I hook my fingers inside the hem of my towel, removing it from my leg, luring him in with my thigh. I bend over and slide my hand from my toes right up my leg and hip before landing in my curly locks, tipping my head back. My eyes peel open to see him on the edge of his seat, ready to sprint over to me. Before he has a chance to run over, I slip inside the safety of the bathroom. 

After I was showered and my curly locks dried, I quickly got dressed, not wanting to take up too much time. I slid my legs into my skinny ripped jeans and a cropped sweater that lounged off one shoulder and threw on my converse. I grabbed my bag and sat with Jon and Steve "You have a great record collection Chrissie" Steve piped up in time with his strumming as if the guitar bended to his will. "Thanks, like I said I love rock n Roll" I stated as I scratched the back of my neck nervously, "Yeah but that record collection is amazing, you have everybody, that must have took a while to collect" He exclaimed excitedly as he gestured to my large record collection that climbed up the wall like ivy. "Well, I got half of them off my parents then I collected the other half myself" I explained with a smile "But if you guys ever wanna come over and listen to some records with a few beers, be my guests" I added with a laugh. "We'll be sure to remember that honey, thankyou" Steve responded with a smile revealing his pristine teeth.

Another few bottles and records later, I glanced at the time revealing it to be 3pm, we had gotten caught up chatting and jamming to the records to care about the ticking of the clock. "So what do you guys wanna do now" I quizzed as I let out a cheery giggle, clearly the beer has started to take affect, "I dunno. Steve, What do you think?" Jon gesturing to Steve with the same question, "Hmmm, we could meet up with the guys and head to the bar?" Steve smiling as he came up with a solution causing Jon and I to nod in agreement. 

Jon's POV 

After we met up with the other guys we made our way to the bar, waiting to order our drinks. "What can I get ya honey?" I questioned Chrissie with a gentle nudge "Hmm, I'll have a rum and coke please" She elevated her voice over the music blaring through the speakers. We all ordered our drinks and took a seat round a table in the corner near the dance floor. I could see Chrissie eyeing Steve up as he sipped his whisky "Could I try a bit of your whisky? I've never tried it before" Curiosity seeping from her lips as she questioned him. "Yeaah sure doll, here you go, be careful it doesn't go to your head though" he responded whilst he handed her the glass which she grasped with a smile. "Agghhh" Her face twisting as she swallowed the liquid, laughing surrounded the table as we watched her "It's not for everyone" Steve exclaimed with a laugh as he retrieved his glass from her. "So where are you guys touring after New York?" She quizzed them between sips of her third glass, "We're touring America until October, then going over to Europe until December then we're coming back to America until next year" Steve responded, nodding his head in affirmation, "So you guys are gonna be on the road for a while then huh?" She uttered, "Yeaah, but that's what we do, we love it, we're used to it by now" shrugging through his words at us.