Christmas Day

25th December 1987 

Chrissie's POV 

My eyes darted open in excitement, knowing today is Christmas Day, the day for family and presents and Christmas dinner. We're staying at his parents house for the week, since his success from the slippery album, he bought his parents a new house which was bigger than his childhood home. Jon and I have a room together and my father came over yesterday to stay for a few days. My body wriggles around on top of Jon, a yawn forcing it's way from my lips. Sliding my body up so my lips are resting on his "Baby..." Whispering into a soft peck on his lips. "Mhmm" Groaning out in his half sleepy state "Wake up.." Whispering into another soft peck on his cheek. "Hmmm?" Groaning out again, his eyes still sealed shut. "Babyyyy.....Wake.....Up" Scattering kisses round his face between each word. He shakes his head slightly, eliciting another groan. 

So when all else fails, I suck his bottom lip into my mouth, sucking on it gently which makes him slowly peel his eyes open. He's still half asleep and not quite sure what is going on as I continue to suck on his lobe and neck. My body slithers down his, trailing kisses as I go, gradually waking him up by the second. I make my way to the hem of his underwear, hooking my fingers under the hem and sliding them down to reveal his semi hard cock. His head jolts up when he feels my hand wrap round it, slowly pumping it up and down "Wha- What you...doin?" Squeezing out his words in his sleepy, groggy state. "I'm giving you one of your Christmas presents baby" Groaning as I slide my tongue up his length, flicking it over his tip. 

It's been a few weeks since we've done anything seeing as he's been pretty busy writing songs with the band. "Fuuuck" Moaning as he trails off, I slide his cock in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down his length, sucking on every inch I can fit in. My hums and moans vibrate through his body, turning him on even more. I'm just starting to speed up and find a rhythm when he places his hand down, stopping me "Wait.... I want you to ride me" His eyes lighting up. I slide my panties and bra off, crouching over his cock while he lines it up. A loud moan bursts from my lips as I bounce down on his hard cock "Shhh babe" Jon whispering between moans. My face twisting and stretching with pleasure, quiet sexy whimpers and moans slither from my lips. 

I lean back on my hands and continue to bounce down on his cock, tipping my head back as waves of pleasure roll through our bodies. "Ahhh fuck... Feels so good Jonny" Whining out my words. He lifts up his hips, making him delve inside deeper causing louder moans to escape my lips. His abs fully popping out to say hello as he continues to thrust inside me "Fuckk, you're so tight". I drop down to my knees, leaning forward so my chest is resting against his. His hands grip my waist like a vice, pushing me down on his length. He starts slamming inside me causing me to yelp out and when I do he immediately kisses me, muffling my moans. He's thrusting inside me so hard and so fast, It's impossible to keep quiet. I reach my hands up to the top of his headboard and start bouncing down on him so hard, my breasts jiggling with my movements. I'm like a cowgirl riding him like a wild bull and he's loving every second of it. 

"Spank me!!" My words came out like more of a command than a request but he reached his hand round without question and spanked my ass causing me to elicit a pleasurable yelp. "Again!!" And with that he was spanking my ass repeatedly, sending waves of arousal through my body. "Ahhh fuck!!! I'm gonna cum--" My mouth drops open as various loud moans and curses along with his name come bursting from my mouth like fireworks. My walls tighten round his hard length which sends him over the edge, making him blow his hot load inside me. "Ahhhh shittt....fuck...Ahhh" His moans are music to my ears, encouraging me to continue sliding down on his length until he comes down from his high. I collapse onto his chest, gasping for breaths, unable to climb off his cock.