Once upon a time in New Jersey part 2

18th July 1980 / New Jersey

Chrissie's POV

Sighs and coos slips from my lips as I wriggle round in bed in an attempt to get comfortable. My fingers unconsciously twirl and twist round strands of hair that I've found, thinking it's most likely mine. My legs rub up against something, prompting my eyes to pop open in confusion. The light poking through the curtains glares in my sensitive eyes, forcing me to cringe and groan. It's not until my vision focuses in on my surroundings that I realise I'm lying on top of Jon. My cheeks burn bright red with embarrassment as I scan his whole body from toes to his head, appreciating his beauty. My eyes widen with horror when I see he's actually wide awake, watching me with a smirk on his plump lips "Mornin... you comfy there babe?". ".. when did I... Umm--" He cuts me off with a cheeky grin "You fell asleep on me last night and stayed like that all night". "I'm sorry... I hope you don't mind... I can... move if you---" He cuts me off again by tightening his grip round my waist "Of course I don't mind... you can stay right here honey". My gaze shifts from his in an attempt to hide my glowing red cheeks but it only worsens when his toned abs and chest lure me into a daze. My mouth turns as dry as the Sahara desert when my breathing quickens. "You alright?" His hand trailing up and down my waist before resting nicely on my hip. I try my best to offer some words in response but his body is holding me captive, not allowing me to speak up, instead only an incoherent whimper slips out. His finger and thumb gently grasp my chin, pulling my gaze back to meet his "I----I--" Our lips inches closer to each other. My nose grazes against his when I quickly glance at the clock to see It's already 12, which is the time we said we'd head off back to New York. "Oh my god... we need to get dressed..." Pushing myself out of his grip, stumbling to my feet. 

He told me his parents are staying at his grandparents abit longer so naturally we decided to stay at his house again, seeing as he's driving us to New York today, it only makes sense. I quickly sprint upstairs to his bedroom, pulling my bag open and yanking out my lingerie, skirt and top. 

I'm busy fiddling with my stocking, attaching it to my suspender belt when the door swings open "Oh... shit.... sorry" He nervously shuffles on his feet, unsure of where to put his eyes. I have my clothes on, but my skirt is lifted slightly so I can sort my stocking out, so I'm not bothered about him seeing my suspender straps "It's alright... you can stay.... I'm just finishing up". He slumps himself down on his bed next to me while I slide my shoes on "Uhh.... you wear stockings?" His cheeks flushing pink with embarrassment. "Oh yeah... I find them more comfortable than tights to be honest" Shrugging as I trail off, not feeling the tiniest bit embarrassed. "Umm... could I.... see? ..... Uhh I've just never seen em... in person" I remain silent while I decide whether or not to let him see them "Umm... alright... I guess". "I promise I'll keep my hands to myself" Holding his hands up in defence which only makes me giggle, he's just so adorable. I can hear his breath hitch slightly when I start lifting my skirt up, stopping just so he can see the tops of my stockings and the suspender straps run down my thighs. He intensely scans my thighs, his tongue darts across his lips as he most likely thinks of taking them off me "So.... what do these little things attach to"  Pointing to the little black straps which attach to each stocking. "They attach to my suspender belt" His tongue swipes across his lips again, groaning under his breath, a flash of intrigue and curiosity in his eyes. I know he most likely knows all this already seeing as he certainly isn't shy about girls but I'll play along. I don't mind him seeing my legs anymore seeing as he's already seen my scars and he even encourages me not to hide them and not to be ashamed or scared of them. "Oh my goodness.... put em away before I get excited" His lips curving into a bashful smirk, his cheeks tinted pink. "You're so silly.." Nudging him as I break off into a giggling fit, shuffling my skirt down my thighs. Just when he looks off across the room, I make a quick decision and peck him softly on the cheek, quickly whipping my head away before he realises what just happened. "What was that for?" His face burning fire engine red "Just thankyou.... if it wasn't for you... I'd still be hiding". "Don't ever hide again.... you're beautiful" Swiping his knuckles along my cheek, leaving a trail of pink flush behind, prompting me to sigh into his touch. "But if you wanna thank me.... you can knock one on my lips honey" Tapping his silky plump lips with his finger. "Don't be shy... I won't bite baby" Now I'm burning fire engine red at the thought of kissing him on the lips. I know I've fantasised about doing it but never even imagined acting on it "Hmm... only a quick one and no funny business Jonny".