Christmas Shopping

12th November 

Jon's POV 

My heavy lids peel open, cringing when the strong glare from the sun pierces my sensitive eyes. Chrissie's sweet sighs immediately draw my attention towards her, seeing her slither around on my bare chest is the best thing in the world. The only thing I hate about this is without fail, every single morning, the throbbing in my pants perks up like a jack in the box when I see her. Even if I'm not feeling turned on, It will still make itself known, rising like the sun does each morning. A loud yawn burst from her lips, her arms forcing out a stretch before she settles again. "Morning baby..." Whispering into a soft kiss on her forehead. She cooed under my soft kiss "Morning" Looking up at me with the most beautiful smile and her sleepy puppy eyes. Another sigh of satisfaction muffled against my chest as she nuzzles her head into me once again "You comfy there babe?" Letting out a quiet laugh. "Mmhmm" Nodding her head in response which melts my heart. She lifts her head again, bringing her lips to mine for a soft open mouthed kiss. We must have gotten carried away because we heard Dave cringe "Get a room will ya?" , "Actually I think Alec and Tico stole our room" Giving him a cheeky grin before connecting my lips with Chrissie's again. 

A little while later and we were laughing and joking around, completely lost in each others company. "Umm...Jonny" Lifting her head from my chest to look me in the eyes "Yeah". "I was....wondering...if we could go Christmas shopping" There was a moment silence before she broke it again, hardly giving me a chance to respond. "I know It's not your thing and we don't have to but I was hoping we could get a tree this year and we really need to start looking for gifts for everyone" , "Alright.....sure.....we'll go today" nodding through my words. "Really?" She looked a little shocked to say the least, I've never been a one for Christmas shopping, I always left it in my moms or Chrissie's capable hands. "Yeah....Come on, Let's get ready" Ushering her off the sofa and to the bedroom.

Chrissie's POV

He managed to get ready in two seconds flat, pulling on a pair of black jeans, a t-shirt and cowboy boots, finishing it off with a thick long coat and a pair of sunglasses. "Ummm babe, you do realise it's winter...why do you have your sunglasses on?" His brows furrowed together as if it was a stupid question. "I don't want anyone to recognise me, the sunglasses sometimes help" Shrugging through his words. I know he always wears his sunglasses a lot outside between spring and autumn because of his allergies and his eyes are beautiful but they're also really sensitive. A quite laugh slips from my lips as I shuffle closer to him "You're so cute.." Pushing my finger against his nose. "Alright...Alright....Get ready will ya" Rolling his eyes as he makes his way out the bedroom. After flicking through my clothes for five minutes, I decided on an oversized red velvet belted blazer with one of Jon's oversized t-shirts underneath, skinny black jeans and black army style ankle boots with fur inside.

It took us a good half an hour to reach the huge mall, I couldn't get out the car fast enough, Jon on the other hand was a little bit less than enthusiastic. The whole place was decorated with beautiful Christmas decorations, I honestly haven't seen anything so magical. My jaw was nearly on the floor as the excitement burst from the top of my head. Jon was quietly laughing at my reaction "I love Christmas....Jonny Look how beautiful everything is". There was a moment silence before he broke it "So beautiful.." I turn to look at him to see he's already looking at me which made my cheeks burn red. He interlocked his large fingers with mine and lead me into the warmth of the mall. He kept his sunglasses on while walking through the mall, only taking them off when we went into a store. "Oh....Oh....Can we look in here" pointing to my favourite clothing store which also had a men's section. "Sure..." Nodding through his words before heading into the store. We looked round the women's section first, my clothes had dwindled since I sorted through them, getting rid of a lot of what I don't wear any more or no longer fits. "Babe...What do ya think of this?" Showing me a mini tight leather skirt. My last leather skirt was ruined on a night out with Jon and the guys when I tore it all up the middle. My eyes lit up when I looked at it, my last one was fairly plain but this one was belted with a diagonal zip going up the front, it was very biker which he knew I loved. "Oh....I love it" Brushing my hands over the cold material "I'll get it for ya" Throwing it in the basket "Jon you really don--" He cut me off straight away "I'm gettin it for you..." Raising his brows at me. I still had money off the odd shows I was doing at the bar and the ballet shows but It was starting to dwindle. Jon went a little crazy when his money started coming in but now he's starting to be more sensible with it which only makes me feel worse when he buys things for me. We picked out a few more things for me, some tops and trousers and picked some things out for Jon. We headed over to the checkout to pay for the things and we knew straight away the woman recognised him, she was practically undressing him with her eyes. It didn't bother me though, I was pretty used to it by now and I've never been a jealous kind of girl. I was just bopping away to the music, smiling away to myself while she attempted to flirt with him but of course he didn't pay much attention. I had completely gotten sucked into the catchy melody of the song I didn't realise I was quietly singing away to the song. I wasn't too loud, only loud enough for Jon and The cashier woman to hear "Ain't nothin gonna break my strideee....Nobody gonna slow me downn..." Swaying my hips and wiggling my body as I sing to the track. My singing earned scowls from the woman and quiet laughs from Jon, my cheeks turned a little red as I broke off into giggles. "Come on babe....sing your ass outta here" Ushering me out the shop with his free hand just above my ass.