I'll be there for you

Little Mountain Sound Studios/ Vancouver Canada 1988 March

Chrissie's POV 

I'm making my way into the studio with the band, Jon surprisingly asked me to join them which he has never done before. He said he has a big surprise for me at the studio and try as I might, I can't seem to think of what it could possibly be. I've been racking my brain for hours trying to think of what it is but nothing seems to come to mind. 

"Alright babe.... you wanna come through now..." Jon shouting over to me from the doorway. My body jolts out the seat at the sound of his voice, practically leaping over to the door. My beaming smile isn't budging while I make my way into the sound room where they record the music and listen to it. They've been recording their new album here and they've even been getting it on video to use for the music videos. "Okay sit down here..." Ushering me over to a seat next to the control panel while he sits down next to me. He takes my hand in his, caressing it softly "Alright so.... I wrote a song for you" My breath gets caught in my throat, my jaw dropping open in shock "You did?" My heart melting into a pool on the floor. "Yeah.... we finished recording it and I wanted you to hear it" , "I can't wait..." A huge Cheshire cat grin stretching across my face. He takes in a deep breath before pressing the play button while I close my eyes so I can truly appreciate the music. 

My eyes creek open when the song comes to an end, my cheeks flushed and soaking wet with tears. My arms launch over his shoulders, my head nuzzling into the crook of his neck "It's so beautiful Jonny". "You really like it?" Caressing circles in my back "I love it...... I love you" Planting a soft kiss on his lips as I trail off. "I love you too babe and I really mean every word" Brushing his knuckles across my cheek, swiping up any tears that lay there. 

As we're hugging, my elbow leans on a button, accidentally playing another song "Oh.... oops I think I pressed something...". The song starts off with a sexy bassline and Jon's slow raunchy vocals "Ah shit...." Jon's eyes widening, his cheeks flushing bright pink. He goes to switch it off but I grasp his wrist, yanking it away from the button "No.... I wanna hear it". 

My skin starts to heat up, my breathing rapidly increasing. Huge waves of arousal wash over me as he sings out the raunchy lyrics. Whimpers escape my lips, my hands desperately clutching at my chest. "It's gettin harder.....harder......harderr..........to keep you away" ........ "Oh my god..." Whining out my words as his erotic words flirt with my ears. His cheeks are burning with embarrassment as he watches me turn into a complete mess. Near the end of the song he starts moaning and screaming which certainly gets me going. My head tips back, his moans forcing a deep moan from my lips, completely forgetting about the fact that Richie and Jon are in the room watching me. 

As the song slowly comes to an end, I'm left gasping and panting for breaths, my cheeks burning with a fiery passion. "Yeah Rich.... Think it's safe to say we'll leave that song off the album" Switching his gaze between me and Richie who looks like he could burst out laughing. "I don't want a whole stadium of women creaming themselves" , "Man I would want that" Richie grinning at Jon as he trails off. "You okay babe?" Stroking my arm with his velvet stems. Biting my lip in hopes of keeping any moans at bay "I--I umm.... I think... I need to---" I'm cut off when another deep moan forces it's way from my lips, a huge wave of arousal surging through my body. "I need to... gotothebathroom" Rushing out my words as I sprint out the door and disappear into the bathroom.