Daddy's little girl

Chrissie's POV 

Finally, the day came, the day Jon was going to meet my dad. I'm so excited I'm nearly bursting at the seams. Jon on the other hand, is a little nervous. the more I told him about my dad, the more nervous he got. I reassured him that it was all going to be fine and that my dad would love him and I guess it helped. I had called my dad before we set off in Jon's car, just so he knew we were on our way and to tell him to be nice to Jon. 

The light summer breeze combed through my locks, making them sway from side to side. A sigh slipped from my lips as I relaxed back into the seat, letting my skin soak up some of the morning light. "So what's gonna happen when we get there? What should I call him?" His nervous husky vocals breaking the silence. "Just call him Leo, He hates being called Sir, he finds it too formal, he doesn't mind Mr Romano, but if you call him that he'll just tell ya to call him Leo anyway" Shrugging with a light hearted smile, trying to ease his tense smile. "He's very good at reading people so just be yourself and he'll love you" He swiftly nodded in response, taking mental notes of my tips. 

About half an hour had passed and with my directions, we were pulling into my dad's house

About half an hour had passed and with my directions, we were pulling into my dad's house. "Holy shit, He lives here?" Shrieking out his words whilst gazing up at the large sized white house. "Yeah, why?"  Switching my eyes between Jon and back to the house in confusion, trying to see what was wrong with it. "That's a real nice house..... But you said he was a jazz singer? how could he afford that?" His brows knitting together with confusion. "Umm... well there's something I have to tell you about my family.... There's a complicated past behind me" ....... "And I've been so scared to tell you because.... well anyone else I've told has tucked tail and ran" He places his hand over mine, caressing circles in my knuckles "Hey.... you can tell me.... I promise I won't run". "Well..... Back in Sicily before my family moved here..... they were.... umm..... In the Sicilian mafia..... My family on my fathers side have been in the mafia since it first started but my great grandfather didn't want any part of it so they let him go under the terms that he never went back.... so he moved to Rome...... I understand if you want nothing to do with me.... I should have told you from the start but everyone I ever told has treated me like a criminal as if it was me that was in the mafia but my family left the mafia over 50 years ago.... Oh God.... You can just leave me here if you wan---" After rambling on none stop, he places his finger over my lips, silencing my voice. He leans in, pressing his luscious lips against mine for a delicate kiss "Babe.... Everyone has a past.... I've told you about my skeletons and you're still around.... God only knows why.... It only makes me love you more and thankyou for trusting me enough to tell me....... But please tell me your dad ain't gonna kill me" A quiet giggle bursts from my lips, my nose scrunching up "Don't be silly..... He's a teddy bear.... Come on.... he'll be wondering where we are".

Jon's POV 

The closer the big black door got to us the more nervous I got, my breathing gradually getting heavier. She must have sensed my nerves because she interlocked her smooth fingers with mine "It'll be fine baby" Her soft voice soothing me. We trudged our way up the steps towards the door and before she even had a chance to grab the handle, the door swung open. Before us stood a tall, skinny yet muscular, tanned man with slicked back jet black hair and piercing green eyes.  Well she certainly has her dads eyes, she looked a lot like him now that I see him in person but she was also the double of her mother.  He was wearing smart black dress trousers with leather suspender straps, shiny black shoes and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to reveal his tattoo covered arms. On his forearm Is a tattoo of the Sicilian flag accompanied by a crucifix and other things scattered round his arms.