Photography by the beach

Chrissie's POV  July 1st 1986 

My eyes burst open when the alarm rung through my ears, tearing me from my dream. Slapping my alarm off and rolling out of bed, finding my feet on the floor. Suddenly a surge of excitement runs through me when I notice today is the day Jon is coming back to pack for the tour. I had only spoke to him a few times while he was away recording the album and everything was going well so far. He said they had really enjoyed Vancouver and couldn't wait to start the tour there. I jumped up and ran to my wardrobe, flicking through my clothes, wondering what on earth I was going to wear today. The weather was starting to get pretty hot now so I decided on my tight denim shorts and a see through crop top. I paired it with my sandals, necklace and earrings. I put my red bikini on under my clothes in case I wanted to go for a swim. 

Finally once I was ready I decided to go for a walk along the beach, taking a blanket with me so I could sit.  The heat from the morning sun, radiated all over my body. The light summer breeze blowing through my curly locks, bringing life to my skin. I unrolled the blanket and lay it down on the dry, hot sand. sliding my sandals off and sitting down on the blanket so I can soak up the sun.

After a good 10 minutes, I hear a familiar screech of tires behind me. I quickly jump up and jog up to the main road to see Jon bent over, fiddling with his boots. He stood when he seen me and before I could stop myself I was running towards him. He dropped his things and threw out his arms and I launched myself into his embrace, my knees bent so my feet were touching my ass. He was swinging me around making me giggle and squeal out of excitement. He peppered kisses all over my face, still carrying me in his arms. 

After a few minutes he slowly planted my feet back on the ground "I thought you weren't gonna be back until tonight" Hardly able to hide the huge smile peeking through "I decided to come back earlier to surprise you" His husky voice soothing me instantly "Awwhh Baby....It's a nice surprise" wrapping my arms around my neck and his around my waist "I almost missed you and went straight home " His words making me giggle "What were you doin anyhow?" cutting my giggling off with his words "It's such a nice day I decided to relax on the beach" , "Let me take my suitcase inside then I'll come join you" Leaning in to plant a soft kiss before letting me go. 

About 10 minutes later, he came jogging over to me on the beach, wearing his denim shorts and a vest which exposed most of his chest hair. He slumped himself down on the blanket next to me, leaning back on his elbows. "This was a great idea babe" Throwing his head back, letting his skin soak up some sun. My eyes were wandering all over his body, those skimpy shorts revealed everything. My mouth was going completely dry as I gaze down at him, as if he were a zebra and I was a hungry lion. "Yeah.....fucking great idea" Practically growling out my words which caught his attention. "What is it?" Looking up at the hungry expression on my face "Jon.....Those shorts should be illegal" Raising my brows with intrigue. I swear abit of drool seeped from my lips. He laughed at my comment, shaking his head with the roll of his eyes. "Good god....you're like a grizzly bear, you're so hairy" licking my lips as I trail off, like a lion getting ready to pounce on It's prey. "Is that a good thing?" Looking down at his hairy chest and legs, I slowly nod my head and raise my brows "Fuck yeahh........Just not a hairy back......Eww" Twisting my face in disgust. Suddenly his face dropped like a sack of potatoes "Do I have a hairy back?" , I shake my head swiftly "No, you think I'd go out with a guy who had a hairy back?". He let out a sigh of relief and lay back on the blanket. 

While he had his eyes closed I decided to take full advantage, I grabbed my sunblock from my bag and squeezed some onto my hand. I sat up on my knees and started rubbing the cool, thick cream all over his arms and legs. He flinched a little and opened his eyes "What is that?" He looked a little shocked. "Just sunblock, I don't want you to get burnt babe" continuing to massage the cream into his skin, trying to get as much skin as possible. "Take your top off, I'll do your back". Without question he took off his top and rolled over onto his front with his arms under his head. I got the radio out my bag and slapped it on before squeezing more sunblock onto my hands. Massaging the cold cream into his back, earning sighs and moans from his lips "Ahhh....That's nice.....Y know, While you're at it....Somethings been a little....stiff". Me being completely clueless proceeded to question him about it "Oh? .... What is it? I'll give it a massage". A low grunt escaped his mouth as I deepened the pressure "My cock....These shorts are gettin tighter babe" His devilish snickering filled the air earning a slap on his ass.