One month on

Jon's POV  March 1986 

It has been over a month since the accident in the bar and Chrissie is all healed. Her head is still tender but she no longer has to take her meds. She's back to her fun, loving self since the pain and headaches have stopped. Although, We still haven't had sex yet, I'm scared I'm going to hurt her, I can tell she wants to do it but I just don't think I can yet. 

On the other hand, the band is doing pretty good. We are nearly finished writing all the songs and will be going to Vancouver next month for two months to record everything. I'm pretty nervous because every thing and every one is riding on this album. Then we start touring in July, I don't understand why we're touring before the actual album is out, It's pretty insane but that's the record company for you. But at the same time I'm excited to get back out on the road. 

I'm just leaving Richie's after spending the day writing while Chrissie is at the spa thing with Lizzie. It's about 5pm by the time I get back home, There are two plates of food on the coffee table, along with two glasses of wine. For a moment I thought Lizzie was here but then I saw Chrissie out the corner of my eye. She looked like she was glowing, with the sun shining down on her and that gorgeous smile. "Hey!! you're back....I made us some dinner" gesturing to the food on the table. "Oh...Looks great babe" sliding off my jacket and walking over to her, planting a kiss on her lips. I slump myself down on the sofa while she turns the tv on. The room filled with the slurping of our lips, sucking the spaghetti into our mouths and the clanking of our wine glasses. "So how'd it go at Richie's?" Chrissie quizzing me between chomps of her food. "It was great....We'll be finished writing by the time we get to Vancouver to start recording" nodding through my words "How'd your....thing go?" pointing to her with my fork. "Oh It was so much fun...I've never done anything like that before" smiling through her words. "What was it? like a massage or somethin?" cocking my brow at her, "Yeah....Massages and all that stuff" nodding swiftly. "I'll tell ya I could use a massage after a show" smirking a little, "Well I could give you one baby" winking at me, her lips curving into a smirk. "But we both know what they would turn into Jon" cocking her brow at me. I place my hand on my heart as If I was hurt, my mouth falling open "Nahh....Not all the time It wouldn't". She leaned right into me, her lips grazing against mine "Jon....I'd be massaging every inch of your naked body.....Don't pretend it wouldn't" Her whispers sending shivers down my spine. She takes my bottom lip in her mouth, sucking gently on it with a little moan, making me drop my fork on my plate. 

I lean back against the sofa and she follows me, her chest pushed against mine. She continues to kiss me, her lips lapping over mine, her tongue twirling round my mouth. Her sweet sighs enticing my ears, I can't help but groan as I get lost in her touch. I rest my hand in the crook of her neck while hers are brushing against my nipples. I roll us over so I'm on top of her, softly caressing her breast while my other hand squeezes her ass. I trail kisses down her neck, sucking and nibbling on her tender flesh. Groaning against her skin with every lick of my tongue. A sexy little moan escapes her lips when I deepen the suck and that's when I get that feeling. The feeling that I'm going to hurt her. I suddenly stop and pull back, giving her a quick peck on the lips before sitting back up. 

"What is it? What's wrong?" She sounded a little concerned "It's nothing...Our food's gonna get cold" Giving her a quick smile before looking down at the half eaten spaghetti Bolognese. She scoffs in amazement "You and I both know it's got nothing to do with the food"...."You don't touch me Jon.....In fact I think that's the first time In a month you've touched my tits". I was trying to be serious because her voice was raised a little and she was clearly annoyed but a laugh had escaped my lips and I instantly regretted it. "It's not funny Jon!! You scared to touch me? or are you just completely turned off by me?". I'm actually shocked that she thought I'd ever be turned off by her, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. "What? baby no it's not--" I try to reach my hand out to her but she cut me off. "Don't touch me....I don't need your pity....I might as well go fucking touch myself" There were tears in her eyes as she got up and walked off "Baby...That's not what this is--" I was cut off when the bedroom door slammed shut "Fuck!!" shouting out in frustration. I slumped myself back down on the sofa with a sharp, angry sigh.