Young Love

Jon's POV  1982 -- New York 

I have been working really hard at the power station, recording demos whenever I'm given an opportunity to. Chrissie and I would see each other nearly every weekend or whenever she was busy I'd head back home for the weekend. I was just finished up at work and was heading to my car, I wasn't expecting to see Chrissie for a few days so I was gonna give her a quick call when I get back, It was a year since we started going out after all. 

I pull up to my apartment, confusion settling in immediately when I see the lights are on. My first thoughts are that someone has broke into my tiny apartment, but that wouldn't make sense seeing there's nothing of value in there. I cautiously open the door to my apartment, swinging it open. There were lit candles scattered round the living room and the radio was playing Billy Paul- Me and Mrs Jones. I was even more confused walking through my living room, I glanced over at my bedroom door, it was open a crack and there was light coming from the room. I slowly edge towards the bedroom door, creaking it open. 

My jaw nearly drops to the floor when I see Chrissie laying on my bed wearing nothing but a black see through lace teddy and some lace gloves and stockings. "Hey Jonny..." Her voice was sexy and low, her gaze looking me up and down "Why don't you come join me". I honestly didn't know what to do with myself so all I could say was "Okay" A very high pitched croaky response blurted from my lips. I throw my jacket off followed by my shirt and jeans, leaving me just in my underwear. I crawl slowly up the bed, my gaze following her legs, up to her chest then to her face as I climb up the bed. I lay down next to her, my hand sliding up her leg and waist. She gazes into my eyes whilst sliding her hand up my abs and chest "I'm gonna do things to you that you'll never forget and make you feel things you've never felt before" Her words make me gulp a little, I don't know whether to be turned on or scared but for now I'm going for the first option. She pushes me down so I'm laying on my back and straddles my hips, slowly grinding against my cock. She grabs my hands, pulling them up over my head, out of the blue she pulls out some cuffs, locking my wrists in them around the metal bar on the headboard. She grazes her finger down my lips, my breathing getting heavier by the second "You comfortable baby?" Her voice still low and sexy "Yeahh..." My voice all breathy. She leans down, our noses rubbing together and her soft lips tickling mine "Just tell me if you wanna stop" Her hot whispers sending shivers down my spine "Not likely..." My voice still breathy, she has no idea how much this is turning me on. 

She starts grinding against my cock again, She quietly moans while her lips are grazing over mine. I close my eyes when a wave of arousal washes over me "Fuck..." mumbling under my breath. She starts caressing my fleshy nipples whilst continuing to torture me with her lips and tantalize my cock with her hips. I feel like I could explode already, the pleasure building to boiling point before she's even started. 

After a little while of torturing me with her mere presence, she starts kissing me softly, gliding her tongue against mine while moaning quietly in my mouth which only turned me on more. She then peppers kisses along my jaw and down my neck, sucking on every sweet spot, biting a little on the skin before moving onto the next spot. She continues kissing me and sucking on my flesh as she moves down my body, gliding her tongue over my nipples before stopping at the hem of my boxers. She hooks her fingers under the hem, sliding them slowly down my legs and off my feet. She bites her lip as she looks down at my rock hard cock "You bad boy....You must really be enjoying this" I whimper a little at hearing her words. She slides her finger down my length, tantalising me with her touch. She licks her lips as she leans towards it, just when I think she's gonna suck me off. I'm completely caught off guard when I feel her tongue glide against my balls, letting out a shaky moan. The sensation is so different, Nobodies ever done that to me before. She takes my cock in her hand, pumping it slowly whilst continuing to lick my sensitive spot.