Slippery Tour 1B

Chrissie's POV --- 18th October 1986 -- Memphis

They have been on tour now for a few months and were enjoying every minute of it. They were soaking up everything they could from the bands they were supporting. A lot has changed, their manager found out that the album has went number one so the band's tour is being extended. 38 Special's manager offered for Bon Jovi to co-headline with them but Jon wanted the band to go off and have their own tour. I haven't seen Lizzie since the show in New York but I try to call her as often as I can. Seeing as the guys have been supporting 38 special, I've actually had quite abit of time to spend with Jon, But I imagine that's all about to change....

I woke up, the light seeping through my closed eyelids, I wriggle slightly, sighing when I feel his warmth wrapped around me. I drape my leg over his waist and nuzzle my head further into his neck, his lion mane cushioning my head. A husky sigh slips from his lips "Mornin..." His voice all croaky, I peck the corner of his lips and smile up at him "Morning" caressing my leg up an down his waist, stroking his leg with my foot. I lean in again, gently pulling his bottom lip between my lips, nibbling it as I let go. I pause for a moment before leaning in for another kiss, passionate and soft, sighing with pleasure as our tongues collide. The hint taste of beer, cigarettes and pizza lingering on his breath. I giggle into the skin of his neck as he rolls us over so he's lying on top of me, caging me in with his arms. "I know I don't always show it but I'm glad you're here ya know" brushing my cheeks with his knuckles while he speaks "I know Jonny.....you don't have to say it" shaking my head slightly with a soft smile. I lift my hand up to caress his cheek, he kisses my thumb as I graze it across his lips. "I'm gonna go shower babe, I won't be long" stating before shuffling himself off the bed. While he showers I strip off my clothes, waiting to shower after him, slapping on the radio while I wait. I could here his muffled voice coming from the shower, it sounded like he was singing, I couldn't quite hear what it was he was singing but it sounded good.

After a little while he came out, my jaw dropped to the floor when I saw he was completely naked. His damp hairy toned skin glistening in the tiny bit of sun that cracked through the curtains. He looked me up and down, smirking as he came towards me. He was just about to say something when a knock sounded on the door. He opened the door, just enough so he could stick his head out. "Hey man...you wanted to see me?" Richie questioning "Uhhh...yeah...I have an idea for when we headline our tour" Jon suggesting through the door "What ya got kid?", "Uhh....I have a few songs I want to test out.... Drift away and a few others" I sort of drowned out the conversation, I just couldn't stop looking at his length, practically begging for some attention. I sneaked over towards Jon, making sure not to make any noise. He was so engrossed with this conversation, he didn't bother looking back over to me. I kneeled down in front of him, I felt him twitch when I slid my fingers up his legs, tickling his hairs. I slowly rubbed his thighs with my warm hands, gradually getting closer and closer to in between his legs. I could see his cock slowly getting harder. Once it was semi hard I took it in my hand, gently pumping it in my hand. He whimpered a little as he tried to squeeze his words out. I loved watching him struggle through this conversation with Richie, trying so hard to keep his focus while I'm down here rubbing his throbbing cock.

Jon's POV

I'm standing here, trying to listen to what Richie is saying when all I can think about is Chrissie's hands all over me. I can feel my breathing getting heavier by the second "That sounds great man, I know I have a few ideas and I think Lemma wanted to try somethin out too" Richie suggesting. I was just about to open my mouth to speak when suddenly I felt her tongue glide up my cock, flicking it over the tip causing me to let out a low moan "Hey, you alright man" Richie looked at me, concerned "Yeaahh....great.....So fucking good.....Keep goin" Richie thinking I was talking to him, nodded to me with a big smile but I was actually talking to Chrissie. She responded by speeding up a little, bobbing her head up and down my length and rubbing what she can't fit in her mouth. I ball her hair up into my first, guiding her head down.