The Breakup: Chrissie

Chrissie's POV

After New Year, Jon and the guys had to move to LA to record their new album. I hadn't seen or heard from him in months, I didn't know how to feel in all honesty. It's like he would completely forget about me then when he calls he expects me to be there hanging by the phone. It wasn't fair on me, I have a life that I was trying to live. After the first month I totally gave up in asking his mom if he had called and started living my life. Some days I'd go over and see Lizzie and end up staying there a few days and other days I'd go teach kids dancing.

April came and suddenly the whole band came plundering into Jon's house with Jon trailing behind. I was completely pissed by this point but I kept my cool. They all strolled into the living room, slumping down on the sofa, not even taking a second glance at me. "Hey guys.." Trying to put on my best smile, Dave perked up a little when he heard my voice "Hey Chrissie" followed by Richie who said hello but Jon, Alec and Tico didn't breath a word to me. After a second attempt at saying hello to Jon with just a 'Mmmm' as a response I growled at him and left the room, going back upstairs to the room and slamming the door behind me. I got dressed, throwing on some jeans, a t-shirt, my converse and a jacket and ran back downstairs. I was just about to open the front door when Richie stopped me "Hey, Where ya goin honey? We just got back" I turned around, not even attempting to hide the pissed off look on my face "Really? Jon doesn't give a fuck whether I'm in the same fucking country let alone in the same house right now, So I'm gonna go for a fuckin walk then when I get back.....I don't know....I might go back to New York" shrugging, raising my voice a little in hopes Jon would hear. 

I opened the door and slammed it behind me, not taking a glance back. I walked off in a straight line and kept walking, After what felt like an eternity of walking and thinking. I checked my watch and my eyes widened in shock, I had been walking for two hours. I started heading back to the house, it was fairly late by the time I got back. I walked in and I could hear that the band were still here. In fact none of them even got up when I walked back in. I was just about to walk upstairs when I overheard them talking about going back on tour next week "So you gonna tell Chrissie?" Richie quizzing him "She's gonna be pissed, but what does she want me to do? sit at home and knit?" Jon adding in "Man she looked pissed...She said she might go back to New York" Richie responding "Nah, That'll never happen.. she'll wait" Jon spitting back. I felt a surge of anger  come over me, I walked in on them. Their attention turned to me straight away. Jon's face dropped like a ton of bricks, I could feel the tears fill up in my eyes. "Upstairs now" Growling out my words with such fierceness.

We got into his bedroom, He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off "NO!! This is my turn to say something" the hot tears were running down my cheeks. "You really hurt me Jon....I never heard from you for 3 months, then you suddenly stroll in the house and don't even look at me....you don't talk to me..". "Baby...I--" He tries to talk but I cut him off again "..then I find out you're going back on the road NEXT WEEK!!". Suddenly all the emotions become to much for me and I burst out into tears, covering my mouth in shock. The hot tears come streaming down my face, he tried to reach out his hand to me but I slap it away. "I love you soo much....so fucking much....But I can't sit here and wait for you like a spare part and I shouldn't have to.... I have a life too...". There was a long pause "I know you can't....And I love you so much but I can't stop now....not when I'm so close" Sighing through his words. "You know I'd never ask you to stop and stay at home Jon...But I can't stay at home and wait for you.....I'm sorry" I start heading for the door when I feel his hand around my wrist. "Please....Please don't go.....don't leave me.....I love you so much.....Please...baby" His watery eyes pleading with me. I let out a sob and turn back to face him, I reach my hand up and caress his cheek. Leaning towards him, planting a soft wet kiss on his lips one last time "My Heart is yours.... always..........I love you Jon". My hand slips from his as I walk out the door, darting down the stairs and out the front door so fast. I just ran and kept running, I heard his voice echo from behind me. The tears were streaming down my face, my vision was blurry, I couldn't see properly but I didn't let it stop me. I didn't stop until I reached Lizzie's house, banging on the door until she opened it. Immediately falling into her arms, sobbing my heart out all over her chest. She brought me inside and after I calmed down a I had explained everything to her. She said I could stay with her until I go back to New York. We spent the rest of the night talking and she ordered some food but I didn't feel like eating. In fact I cried myself to sleep that night, feeling horrible for just running out on him but he needed to realise what he did and what he said really hurt me.