The Dancer and the band: part 2- The first date

Jon's POV

I arrived back in the room, slumping myself down on my bed with a frustrated growl capturing the attention of the guys. "What's up kid" Joe pipes up as he sinks himself on my bed next to me, giving me a tap on the knee. "Just Chrissie, She really knows how to get me going ya know" I responded with a sigh while rubbing my temples, "Steve, what was it you guys were talkin bout when we came in? It couldn't have been a headache" I gestured with my hands. "She said she had sumthin to tell ya, but didn't actually say what It was and she told me not to tell you coz she was telling you tonight, so don't say nothin or I'll kick you're ass" His witty response lingering in the air whilst he wagged his finger at me. "I wonder what it is?" I asked myself while thinking of all the things it could be. "She said sumthin bout her past, I dunno" He muttered with a shrug. "What do you think it is Jonny" Joe exclaimed with a gulp of his beer. "I dunno, I guess I'll find out later though, right?" I let out a half hearted laugh. "Oh yeah, I just remembered. She heard our conversation about going home......So there's that aswell" I let out a frustrated moan at hearing his words. "You guys really need to talk man" His serious tone haunting my thoughts. Our stomachs began to talk to each other as the hunger set in so we decided to order pizza and coffee from room service. Stuffing our mouths with the steaming pizza, the sauce oozing from our lips, the savour of pepperoni in the air, the mozzarella stretching as we bite into it. After food we had a little jam session, playing various songs before we head out for the photo shoot.

We arrived at the Studio for the photo shoot 15 minutes earlier. David the assistant here greeted us and was showing us around when I heard the sombre notes of a piano in the distance. "What's that sound?" I queried David as he ushered us through the halls, but before he had a chance to speak, the answer burst from Steve's lips "Its Chopin". We all turned to face him, our mouths parted in shock, "What? , I know my shit" He shrugged through his words. As the sound got closer, David let out a sigh "That will be Chris, We let her practice here when no one else is using the studio, you guys will be going in after her, she's nearly done" He explained with a hint of sadness while ushering us to the double glass doors. As we peered through the window we saw a woman ballet dancing, her moves ever so gentle and slow yet sad in a way, as she turned, we all saw her face. "Jonny, that's Chrissie" Steve exclaimed in shock, "Well she did say she could do ballet" Joe giggled as he pressed his face against the glass. "Oh, you guys know Chris?" David piped up while crossing his arms, curiosity written all over his face. "Yeah, She's a friend" I stated as I gazed at her beauty in awe. 

After a long pause David let out another sigh of sadness, I noticed a lone tear running down his cheek as he looked on at Chrissie, the sombre notes hanging in the air. "Hey, You okay man?" Steve concerned as he patted David's shoulder. "Yeaahh. The poor kids been through a lot you know, with what happened to her family....." He trailed off as the song transitioned into the sombre notes of Beethoven. She tip toes her way around the room, her arms flowing through the air like calm waves. Her dancing is so beautiful and flawless. She flew threw the air, kicking her legs out as the melody deepened. we continued watching her until the clock sounded, telling us it was 1.30pm.

 When she finished dancing I entered the studio leaving the others just outside. "Hey...." My soft notes tickling her ears as I snuck up behind her. She gasped as she turned round to see me "Jonny, What are you doin here?" She exclaimed in shock. "I'm here with the guys, We're doing the photo shoot here, we caught some of the dancing, It was so beautiful" I smiled through my words as I pulled her hand in mine. "Thankyou, you're so sweet" Giggling a little at me. We were interrupted as the band along with the photographer and some assistants burst into the studio. "Let's get this set up shall we?" The photographer sounded, ushering the assistants to set up the backdrop. "You wanna stick round for abit" I questioned as I rubbed circles in her hand with my thumb. "Well I don't wanna get in the way of anything" She shrugged whilst looking down to the floor. "You won't get in the way, You'll make it more exciting, trust me" I reassured her in a gentle tone. She rolled her eyes with a giggle "Okay, I'll stay for abit then I need to go get ready for our date" She stated. The mention of our date turning my cheeks a shade of purple.