Life of a Pregnant Woman

March 1991 

Chrissie's POV

My body jolts up in a state of shock, every inch of my skin covered in a hot sweat. I clutch my stomach when the nausea grows more out of control. I can feel the lumps rising up in my throat, telling me I need to run. I manage to slide myself out of bed with abit of brute force and hobble to the bathroom. It's so strange how your body knows that you going to be sick, it just wakes you up and you know you have to go. In fact everything about pregnancy is so weird, how your body changes so drastically, you swell up like a pumpkin, your body aches and sweats enough to fill up a pool but at the same time It's beautiful. 

I finally get to the bathroom and drop to my knees in front of the toilet, gasping and retching a few times while the lumps climb higher. I hate the morning sickness, I've been riddled with it non stop for months and the fact that it's called morning sickness is ridiculous. My body jolts forward when the contents come pouring out my mouth and into the toilet. 

"Babe you okay?" Jon's soothing husky voice echoes from behind me followed by the gently caress of his hand on my back. I gasp and retch again when more of the contents pour from my mouth. Jon's been nothing but absolutely perfect the whole time. Anything I asked or needed, he was right there for me. He always says to me nothing is more important than me and the baby and it only makes me love him more. He's still hoping for a baby girl but we'll be happy with either. Today is my 2nd scan but we've both decided not to find out about the sex seeing as we don't get a lot of surprises. 

Once the sickness has subsided, I collapse back into his arms, feeling weak, sweaty and exhausted "Oh god.... I hate morning sickness". He coos and sighs as he swipes my forehead before planting a soft kiss "It's okay babe.... not long to go now". He reaches down and rubs my bump which warms my heart so much "Hmm... I love you Jon". "I love you both so much" As soon as he said that, I feel the baby kick right where his hand is. We both burst out giggling and cooing "She's a wild one just like her mama". He struggles for a moment while he helps me to my feet "How bout I run you a bath huh?". I try my best to melt into his arms but with my growing bump, It's making it harder to even hug him "Only if you join me". 

I'm currently in the bedroom completely naked after drying myself down. Jon stuck around in the bathroom just to shave seeing as his beard has been growing back a little. I'm just standing in the middle of our room, stroking my bump and sighing with bliss. It seems one thing pregnancy has done to me is, I seem to be horny all the time. 

"Beautiful" I whip my head round to see Jon leaning against the doorframe still completely naked "Hmm.... really?". "Yes.... so beautiful baby" He struts towards me, his toned abs and hairy chest capturing my gaze. Even 10 years down the line, I still find him so captivatingly sexy but I guess that's what true love is. He's still the king hearted Jersey boy I met all those years ago and I truly love that. He lifts my chin up with his forefinger and plants a loving kiss on my needy lips. He guides me back towards the bed and shuffles me on, still with his lips latched onto mine. He crawls up the bed between my legs, smirking and groaning into my tender neck. 

After a while of teasing each other, he finally plunges his rock hard length inside of me. I tip my head back and moan desperately "Oh Jonny!!!". He distracts one of his hands by fondling my breast while the other keeps him propped up "Ahhh.... they've gotten so big babe". He gradually picks up the pace with each thrust inside, humming and groaning to himself. "Deeper.... go deeper!!" He responds to my demands by thrusting until his last inch fills me up "Ahhhh Chrissie baby... I don't think I can hold on". I throw my hand down and start rubbing my clit to urge my orgasm on before he finishes. He smashes his lips on mine for a passionate kiss just when my orgasm explodes. We're both moaning and gasping for breaths while we ride out our highs.