Returning from the world

1st November 1987 -- New Jersey

Chrissie's POV 

I've only been back home a matter of hours and most of that time has been unpacking our things, throwing all our clothes in the wash, seeing as they haven't been washed at all yet. Jon disappeared into our room as soon as he got back, falling fast asleep as soon as his head hit he pillow. While he is asleep, I start the cleaning, considering everything has it's own layer of dust on. Slapping on the radio before starting the hoovering and dusting but at the same time I'm trying my best to be quiet, so I don't wake him up. 

Once all the cleaning is done, I thought I better make some dinner, he'll probably wake up shortly and he'll no doubt be hungry. Quickly driving to the store to get shopping in seeing as we have absolutely nothing in the apartment to eat. Parking up Jon's car in the parking lot before grabbing a shopping cart. I like to take my time with food shopping, just so I know I've got everything I need. "Hey Joey, How you doin?" Waving to the security guard who I have become quite acquainted with "I'm good honey, how's yourself and Jonny, keeping outta trouble I hope" Cocking his brow at me. A quiet laugh escapes my mouth "We just got back from tour, he's asleep, he's absolutely exhausted and well you know he'll get into some kinda trouble wherever he is". "Yeah, he's been all over the news and MTV, my daughter absolutely loves him" I couldn't help but giggle at his words "Well....I better get shopping...I wanna be back before he wakes up" Gesturing to the shop with my thumb. "Alright honey...Tell Jon I said hi and gimme a shout if anyone causes any trouble for ya alright?" Shouting over to me as I head into the first isle. 

A couple of isles later and I've just about got everything I need, Just need some beer and wine of course. Leaning against the handle of my shopping cart as I make my way down the beer and wine isle, making sure to pick his favourites out before heading for the checkouts. The checkout lady's eyes nearly popped out her head when she seen me, clearly knowing who my boyfriend is. I'm busy packing my shopping into my car when out of nowhere a man towers over me, shadowing any light that surrounded me "Hey....Sorry to bother you but you dropped this". My eyes fall to the object in his hand, to see a small photo of Jon and I when the band were in London that I keep in my purse. "Oh....Thanks" Quickly taking the photo back with a small smile before hurrying the rest of the bags into Jon's car. "You're bon jovi's girlfriend aren't ya?" A smirk curving the corners of his lips. "I'm sorry I have to get home" Edging closer to the car door . He nodded slightly before leaving, clearly sensing my discomfort. 

A short while later, I make it back home, quickly peeking in on Jon, who was still fast asleep, I swear that man could sleep through a hurricane. My hands just about giving way when I dump the bags in the kitchen, sighing in relief now that my hands are strain free. A couple of minutes later and most of the shopping is put away, just leaving out what I need to make homemade pepperoni pizza for tea. 

 2 hours later and the extra large pizza is perfectly cooked, so I quietly sneak into the bedroom, making my way round to his side of the bed, sitting down on the edge. "Baby.." Brushing the hair from his face so I can plant feather light kisses on his cheek. "Hmmm" Was all he managed to squeeze out in his sleepy state. I have to say he looks so adorable when he's half asleep "Baby...Wake up" Whispering into his ear before nibbling on his lobe. "Mmmm....Marry me" His mumbled words nearly make me choke on fresh air, my ears nearly dropping off. He's still fast asleep so I quickly brush it off as utter nonsense but at the same time it made my heart skip quite a few beats. I know fine well he of all people wouldn't want to get married so the thought never crossed my mind before. "Jonny babe....wake up" Shaking him ever so slightly while brushing my nose against his face like a puppy waking up it's owner. His intense blue eyes fluttered open "Huh?" Clearly still thick with grogginess "Dinner is ready". A groan burst from his mouth as he rolls over to face away from me "Mmm....Later baby" , "Jonny, you haven't eaten since yesterday morning, you have to eat something". Another groan fills the silence  "It's pizza........homemade pizza.." His head immediately jolts up in excitement "Alright, ya got me". He strolls out the bedroom in nothing but his boxers, heading into the living room and slumping down on the sofa. Quickly grabbing the pizza and bringing it in to him with a cold glass of wine for him. Eventually, I get to sit down on the sofa, flicking through the channels until I reach a good movie. He digs into the pizza straight away, practically inhaling it, he must be really hungry.