Back to New York

Jon's POV 

I awoke to the shimmering light that cracked through my curtains, the chirping birds pecking at my window and the gentle humming of Chrissie sleeping, her head nuzzled into my chest. "Jon..." Chrissie mumbled out my name as she stirred in her sleep, bringing a smile to my face. She stirred a few more times before waking up, lifting her head up to me with a groan "Mornin babe" I whispered while placing a kiss on her forehead, she let out a happy sigh "Morningg" she started wriggling around in my arms, stretching while pulling her leg up and down my waist, lightly grazing the throbbing in my pants. I grasped her leg to stop her moving it, a low groan escaped my lips "You don't wanna do that honey" she looked up to me in confusion "What--" she was cut off when the realisation hit her, looking down to where her leg Is then back up to me "Oh--S-Sorry" giggling a little as she trailed off.

Chrissie's POV

I looked down when I felt the throbbing straining against my leg, his hand lightly grasping my thigh "Oh--S-Sorry" giggling a little as I trailed off. I couldn't help but think of how hard it felt against my leg, I closed my eyes and bit my lip as the thought crept in my mind "What's wrong?" his husky morning voice just making it worse  "Uhh-Uhhh, nothing" snapping myself out of the trance he had me in. A devilish smirk crept up onto his lips "You're thinkin bout it aren't ya honey" winking down at me. "Thinking about what?" batting my eyelids slightly with an innocent look on my face. I trailed my finger over his nipple, moving down his abs, A moan slipped from his sexy grin. I slid myself on top of him so I was straddling him, I lightly grinded my hips against him while I leaned into him, our noses rubbing against each other as my lips tickled his "You really wanna know.....what Im thinkin bout?" moaning ever so slightly as I graze my lips against his soft plump lips. he shuddered a little before nodding "I'm thinkin bout......what it's gonna be like to have that hard cock.." trailing off as I grinded against his cock slightly harder, making him let out a throaty moan and grasp my ass with his hands "inside my soaking....wet......pussyyy" flicking my tongue up his lips after tickling him with my whispers.

 "Fuckkk" his whimpers sending waves of arousal through my body. I quickly slide off him before it gets too heated "You're killin me here" he exclaimed as he looked down towards his throbbing length. "Well...It'll give you somethin to look forward to when you're ready to ask me out" nodding in confirmation. "Doesn't mean we can't do other stuff in the mean time babe" wiggling his eyebrows at me with a devilish grin. "Oh Is that so? I meant it when I said I've never done anything Jonny" looking away from him. His hand lifted my face to meet his "Hey..... I'd never push you into anything but when you're ready I'd take care of you", a beaming smile stretched across my face. "Oh Jonn.." I exclaimed as I threw my arms around him  "And If you're not ready to try anythin, thats fine, we'll take our time" he pulled away, cupping my cheek and rubbing his thumb against my lips. He licked his lips before moving on top of me, leaning in and connecting our lips in an open mouthed kiss, we kissed for a little while before he pulled away, looking deep in my eyes "So Beautiful..." his husky whispers making me blush. 

We lay there, just cuddling for a while before he broke the silence "We'll be headin back to New York today", "What Time are we leaving today?" I asked while swirling my fingers in his hair "Around 12pm, so it gives us time to pack and have some breakfast", "But I need to take Daisy for a walk first, I won't be long" He stated before slumping himself up out of bed, reluctantly leaving my embrace. He quickly threw on his sweatpants and a t-shirt "Come on Dais" shouting out of the room, I heard the tapping of her fluffy paws on the floor coming towards him.

After Jon left  to walk Daisy, I went along with my usual routine. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my curly locks out, after that I took my contraceptive pill, I didn't want Jon to see me take it so I always took it in the bathroom. My mom encouraged me to start taking it, just in case I did ever get a boyfriend, she wanted me to be safe. I made my way back into the bedroom and started getting changed, I just threw on a pair of jeans and t-shirt. While I was waiting for Jon to come back I thought I'd make sure my bag was packed, I was completely finished when I heard the front door slam closed, It was so loud It shook through the house. I  ran out to see Jon in the living room, his head in his hands letting out a frustrated sigh. I quietly sat down beside him, caressing his back with my hand "What's the matter?" my voice soft and gentle as I spoke. "I just can't stand leaving her" his voice shaky as he muffled through his hands. I remained silent for a moment, just rubbing circles in his back "I can't imagine what it's like, But she knows you love her" trying to reassure him with a smile as he looked up to me. "Maybe..." whispering his words "she does..." cupping his cheek with my hand.