⚜️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚜️

DO I DARE?
⚜️⚜️⚜️

ADIE'S LOYAL LOVE:

⚜️⚜️⚜️Blurb:Celestial

⚜️⚜️⚜️
Blurb:
Celestial. Parker. Myers. Creed.

My bloodline was an extensive entanglement of Business entrepreneurs. My father is the CEO of an oil manufacturing industry and my Mother is the Chief executive of the Parker-Myers Computer manufacturing and Software Designing Enterprise. Two brilliant, billion dollar industries and I was the next heir for either one...if I could survive high school that is.

I had an inheritance like no other and unlike my Mother, I didn't plan on attending any Business associated Academy after high school, studying abroad wasn't my dream and neither was following in the footsteps of the lines in my family tree...whom failed.

I found something.

On the night of Cassandra Pearson's death, I was there, standing behind an old, tattered brick wall while many of my other friends chose a gambling reckless decision in following Jeremiah Lawson's group to where the secrets in the diary of his led them.

I found Jeremiah Lawson's diary, right as Olsen was with me too.

Only, I chose the coordinates of one section, while they chose to physically follow Jeremiah.

I'd never truly known fear like the day I heard the thunk of her body being slammed onto the glass decking eighteen stories from the roof of Kingston Academy. There were three masks atop the roof, three individuals while I saw one of my closest friends, Nora Albertan standing downstairs in the basement, looking up at Cassandra's body, standing next to one other male, a hooded figure I couldn't see from where I stood.

A masculine hand clasped over my lips to stop my scream from reaching air and pulled me deep into the shadows, where illuminated green eyes held my silver ones in fierce concentration.

WHAT THE HELL WAS HE DOING HERE?

⚜️This would be the last instalment of The Lone Dove Series...I swear. ⚜️