⚜️ INTERESTING FACTS ⚜️

Hello! Now these are just a few facts I thought I'd share, some personal details about myself and others more prescriptive towards the novel, and the series, revealing reasons behind some of my plot choices and why I chose so many. Hahaha, please enjoy!

1. Forthright was originally meant to be the killer, he was merely supposed to have accomplices of other characters but near the end of that particular chapter, The Edge of a Bullet, I decided on Detective Johnson to be the murderer so to add my plot twists and mystery to the story.

2. Charlize's name was inspired by Charlize Theron, and was inspired by the movie 'The Huntsman', specifically Charlize's character. She was so badass in that movie, even though she was the villain and I liked it. It worked well for Charlize in this story, because she has her dark and sad background that could partially explain her reasoning behind becoming the woman she is throughout the story.

3. This book was not the first draft of Melanie's story, her story had first started in High-school, but at the rate it was going, it just didn't have the plot line I wanted so I didn't plan to write a spin-off. Though, a lot of my readers wanted a story of hers, so I decided on reading a few mystery books from goodreads and some thrillers here and there, before creating The Little Dove's plot line.

4. The Parker enterprise is a hyperbolised exaggeration of my own family's very small business, my Dad's computer-aided design business, which is how I got my ideas.

5. I took business for three-four years, which is how I was able to categorise concepts into my work.

6. I don't even take business now, I specialise in pharmacology.

7. I am twenty years old and have only been writing for two years now, I never thought I would ever write because back in high school and intermediate, I almost despised writing and reading.

8. I have never been in a romantic relationship, every scene that I've written with added romance is from what I've read elsewhere and on here, not from experience.

9. I am a dark blonde and I have green eyes.

10. I took martial arts for eight years, that's also why I'm explicit in fight scenes, especially with Poppy's fight scenes in The Lone Dove because I do have some background in the defensive arts.

11. I'm pretty sure I'll be single for life. You've read my stories...my standards are with Maximus, Edmund, Ivan and if Jace Daniels was another character in another life and could redeem from his arrogant traits, I'd surprisingly go for him.

12. I originally wanted Poppy's name to be Catherine or Lorelei, but decided to be completely random and call her Poppy Parker. Nothing in her life, and in her story is surrounded by people I know, everyone she's involved with is completely fiction and not based on people I know. Everything I've written, the characters, their interactions-all completely fictional, which is what made me go so in-depth with how she interacted with my other characters.

13. I was not going to make The Lone Dove a series. It just happened-I really don't know how.

14. Not even one of my characters are like me. Personality wise...I have the confidence of a turtle.

15. I wanted to write a love story between Poppy and Jace Daniels-as a way of thinking if there was no Maximus and no elite. That went to hell when so many were kicking Jace to the curb and I went, 'okay-I'm starting to hate him too.'

16. I'm in love with Edmund Creed's body, Maximus' warm and open heart, Ivan's comedian traits, Hideyoshi's obsession with flowers, Carter being a doctor, Trevor's source of patience, Andrews cliche protective tendencies and Poppy Parker's brain. All in one...non-existent and yet I still dream.

17. I was a hyper child on a sugar rush for a good month when I got my first reader on The Lone Dove, and it just kept building.

18. I don't write on my computer, I write on my iPad.

19. My wild fantasy is doing research for drug analyses in curing cancers (or something in this department), and still becoming a published author in something that has no relation to science whatsoever. And having a house all to myself, in front of a place where rain doesn't stop and a clear view of a forest...I've actually always dreamed of living in London.

20. I don't live in London, I'm not from London, and I've never been to London, yet all my stories are based there merely because I want to live there...I've actually never travelled.

21. I'm short in height. Five foot. That's it. Which is also why my main female characters are generally in that height range, not shorter, but not that much taller either.

22. I want to write a story on Trevor and Diana's POV-except I fear no one would read it because I didn't realise that everyone would hate Diana's character-I literally had no idea I'd written her in a 'whiny' way-if this makes sense...hahaha, I thought her actions in The Lone Dove were justified...not quite, hehehe. We'll have to see on this one.

23. I am obsessed with Wattpad and Pretty Little Liars and Stranger Things.

24. I use to be a hot chocolate person, now I drink at least six cups of tea a day. Which is why it seems almost all my characters like tea.

25. I hate coffee. The smell, taste, touch and lingering essence-all of it, I've hated since I was a babe. My Mom loves coffee, and yet for nine months when she was pregnant with me-she would gag at the smell of it. Weird, right?

26. I had a dream that I wrote a book on The Lone Dove as if I had turned it into a movie and a series and used different characters with completely different lifestyles to pose as the characters in The Lone Dove but found someone else already did that with one of their stories on Wattpad, and I wouldn't have time if I will be writing the 10 to maybe even 11 books in this series.

27. I reference Harry Potter often...I haven't read the series, I have only watched the movies...to which they help me study, surprisingly. I m ashamed of this fact and promise to change it at some point in my lifetime.

28. I have a second account...ladies and gentleman, darkblonde1 is also BlondeDecember1 😉😉 where I have begun writing a werewolf story, please check it out of you like!

29. I made a goal, to create a plot twist, or a cliffhanger or something either really romantic or really shocking in as many chapters of The Little Dove as possible, merely because I loved all of your reactions in the comment sections once I'd published each crazy chapter.

30. The Little Dove was supposed to end between thirty to thirty-five chapters...and it turned into eighty chapters because I'm a perfectionist and did not feel satisfied when I felt as though the story would end at thirty-five chapters. I honestly did not plan for it to keep going.

31. I was partially inspired by Riverdale, for The Little Dove.

32. I design all my book covers on photoshop, oh-and thank you so much Pinterest!

33. Here's a secret...it would be a dream to become a Wattpad star.

34. Mathias Myers is a little like my brother...in the way where 'Xbox is life'.

35. I really wish I'd written this series in high school-I'd have more time to write it.

AND...36. I originally wanted Maximus to be platinum blonde, but with Violet eyes-that became a big No.

Hehehe, I probably have more, but just cannot think of them at the moment, anyway, thank you all so very much with sticking with me on this seriously long journey, I was not going to make this book this long (82 chapters)-It's insane how long it turned out to be hahaha. Anyway, lone doves...please prepare for there is always more to come!

Sincerely,
Darkblonde1