⚜️ ANNOUNCEMENT ⚜️

First chapter of Adie's Loyal Love is OUT!

Still working on the works of the story, but Adeline's story has its first chapter (see my profile) out and I am so excited to see what all my amazing readers, and voters think of the story so far and if it will be a good flow to the series! I have just updated the blurb, it has a spice of what The Little Dove's main mystery direction went into, but something different altogether as well!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts, so...here's a sneak peak into the chapter:

CHAPER 1 of Adie's Loyal Love:

I grin down at Celeste as she slides the small note with a taunt into the red string I tied to the helium balloon, Amelia next to us, hiding her snicker as grinning eyes meet my silver ones, "On three." She whispers. The hallway of our floor was lit up by the mid-day sun on a Sunday. Mom and Dad were still out on one of Mom's business trips to New York...meaning we were free to do as we please. Amelia tucks a straight strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. Mouthing the countdown as I make sure the weight of the balloon is measured properly as us three girls of the five boys we regret to call our siblings the shock of their lives in exactly five minutes.

I aim the red balloon into Desmond's room, having opened his door and look inside, he's shirtless and almost completely fallen off his sports car designed mattress, I float the balloon straight towards the bed and close the door. We aimed each balloon at our brothers beds.

Amelia and Celeste freeze, "What are you girls doing?" We hear behind us.

I recognised my Dad's voice easily.

I turn slowly to meet his matching eyes, before seeing Mom looking at each of us slowly, scrutinising us as Celeste looks to the right, Amelia plays with her blonde strands and looks to the left. I blink, "You're back early?" I say, slowly.

Dad raises an eyebrow, his towering six foot seven form would scare anyone shitless, yet it was Mom who slanted the fear of the devil himself when she folds her arms, Dad slides an arm behind her back as Amelia looks to me and shows me the phone screen of the videos of each of our brothers waking up slowly and all of a sudden...

"AH!" Kahn.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!" Alexander.

"SON OF A BITCH!" William.

"FUCK!" Desmond.

"IT'S PENNYWISE! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Dean.

To read more...go to Adie's Loyal Love!