33. Strike First, Answer Questions Later

CHAPTER 33: Strike First, Answer Questions Later

(MARVIN'S POV)

"I'll send you the date of what to look for, call me when you find the receptionists desk, I'll show you a step-by-step procedure of how to get in, make sure you have a USB on you." She tells me. I roll my eyes.

"Got it." I hang up, slipping the phone in my breast pocket as I glare up at Lorraine, she was making things so bloody difficult, and the Japanese twat's hand was curved around her shoulder.

I stand slowly, glaring down at her, she takes one step back at the look on my face, blinking twice, my nostrils flare, "Enough. Like you'd care where she is, she's been dealing with that bullshit for the past three months, you don't think coming back here would be that fucking easy, Lorraine?" I spit at her, fed up with the cold shoulder, the past seven hours had been an irritation, their gossiping group meetings almost didn't stop. Her flinch of hurt was clear, I close my eyes for a second, I didn't mean to yell at her, she just isn't seeing what's right in front of her.

Silver eyes gives me a scrutinising look, "Why are you here?" He asks again.

I give him an annoyed look, "I've already told you."

I glare at him before my eyes catch a certain brown-haired male that I knew was a part of something dangerous. Even Melanie had more than the assumption that the idiot was sleeping with the Principal, who shocks the hell out of me when she steps into the cafeteria and fixes her hair.

I narrow my eyes in focus, before she looks over to the group and stills when she meets my eyes. She walks over, "You must be Marvin Myers, I'm Principal Jewel?" She raises her hand to shake mine, I don't even bother looking at it.

"Indeed," I say stoically.

She blinks and blushes, "You're a lot bigger than I thought you'd be." She says with a giggle.

I'm more disgusted than I thought I'd ever be. This woman was deranged-on second thought, I couldn't tell what she was, child eater maybe?

I give her a blank, emotionless look, "You're suppose to be suspended from school grounds under suspicion of certain indulgences you have with particular students." Lorraine looks at me, raised eyebrows. The elite stiffen, surprised I'd said it so openly or at all, they obviously didn't know.

Principal Jewel's mouth drops, "I beg your pardon, no student at this academy will speak to me the way you have and the rumour you've just told, Mr. Myers. I'd watch what you say aloud. The halls of this academy bounds with sound waves."

I smirk, "Oh dear, I'm shaking in my high tops. Principal Jewel, I'm certain you know my family, and my sister as well, you even had a conversation with her once, in your office. I should warn you, she records absolutely every word, every detail and every piece of evidence possibly needed to build such theories and avenge those who have been abused because of it. Oh, I forgot to mention, my family are investors of this academy, so I'd watch your tone with me, or something might just slip through my fingers, a word maybe, a phrase, perhaps a recording. You get the picture, right?" I say, lowly. Her eyes flash and flicker, she trembles slightly.

"I-investors?" She mumbles.

I tilt my head, "Oh, you didn't know? What a pickle we're in, hmm? Melanie must have forgotten to mention that part. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've lost my appetite. Lorraine, Elite, watch yourselves, would you?" I say, finishing off with a glare in Edmund's eyes as I shoulder past him, fixing my suit cam key while Principal Jewel watches me warily.

The sound of footfalls enter behind me, Lorraine steps in next to me, "Where are you going? And, how do you know you're way around?" She asks me.

I continue straight ahead, "Fine, you want to come with? Show me where the library is?" I turn to her, seeing the elite pause beside us, Edmund furrows his eyebrows.