Part 62: The Battle on The Mountain Continues

Lefty sighed and let blood seep from his wounds. The blood coiled and squirmed as it was formed into a dozen tentacles.

Akaza got stretched as he climbed out of a rock he was buried in. "I see you've picked up some new tricks." Akaza said.

"Technique Deployment: Compass Needle!" Akaza stomped the ground and a snowflake/compass shaped symbol appeared on the ground.

"Alright. let's get going." Lefty smirked and rushed towards Akaza.

"Destructive Kill: Disorder!" Akaza flexed his arms and let out eight punches into the air. The flaming blue shockwaves roared as they flew towards Lefty. Lefty saw this coming and jumped high into the air. Akaza let out dozens of more punches,  hoping to take him out from a distance.

Lefty smirked and made his heart go into overdrive, his tentacles glowed a fiery redish-orange as he spun in the air, turning himself into a flaming sawblade. The fire-saw tore through Akaza's shockwaves and flew right towards him. Akaza narrowly avoided being crushed as Lefty brought down a giant tentacle onto where he was, making the ground shake with its force.

Lefty could barely look up as Akaza's knee was planted in his face. Lefty's tentacles lashed out at Akaza, but the tentacles vaporized upon contact with Akaza's flaming body.

"Dammit, this isn't working!" Lefty thought.

"Too WEAK!!!" Akaza yelled and did a rising kick, hitting Lefty square in the chin and making him fly into the air. Lefty was left dazed and wide-eyed, his brain having been rocked by the blow to the chin. Akaza flew up and brought a fist down on his face, sending him back down into the ground.

Lefty was left in a giant crater. His face was destroyed and the entirety of his upper body was shredded. Akaza appeared above in the air, his leg raised to bring down a finishing stomp.

Right as Akaza brought his foot down, Lefty's entire body flashed with a bright red light and the area exploded. Akaza jumped away easily and wasn't hurt. But when the smoke cleared, Lefty was nowhere to be seen.

A little ways away, an inch-tall figure ran off into the woods.

----------

Righty was standing watch as Yushiro dug into the earth using his claws. So far, Yushiro had dug thirty feet into the ground.

"How's it going Yushiro?" Righty asked."

"It's no use. This damn dome goes into the ground! There's no digging under it." Yushiro sighed as he got up and out of the hole with Tamayo.

"Dammit. Okay, you two hide while me and Lefty look for a way to break it."

"Who are you talking to?"  An ice-cold presence suddenly appeared next to Righty. Righty slowly turned to his side. Douma was standing next to him.

"I don't see anyone around here besides you." Douma said. Due to the demon art paper, Yushiro and Tamayo were invisible to the Upper Moons.

Righty didn't answer as he jumped back, putting distance between him and Upper Moon Two.

"I like to talk to myself. Nothing to it." Righty growled. He heated his limbs and got into a fighting pose.

Douma paused for a moment.

"Hold on... Aren't you up on the mountain fighting Akaza?" Douma asked.

"Oh, shit." Righty thought.

"Wait... There's two of you?" Douma said, surprised. "Oh, well that'll definitely make Muzan extra happ-"

"Meteor Shower!!!" Righty pulled out some pebbles he had pocketed and heated his hand, He then threw them straight at Douma, creating a barrage of red-hot rocks. Douma swung his fan and created an ice wall that stopped the pebbles dead in their tracks.

"It's rude you know not letting people finish their sentences."

Righty growled and lit up his entire body. "Wrath of The Cosmos!" Righty yelled and boosted towards Douma. Douma chuckled slightly. He flicked his wrist and sent a violent wind towards Righty. The wind hit him and sent him flying out into a clearing some ways away. Righty got to his feet and grabbed a few sticks.

Douma walked casually towards the clearing where he had sent Righty.

"Gee, for the Corp's strongest warriors, you and your counterpart are pretty weak." Douma said to Righty, who was clutching his wounds.

"Blood Demon Art: Freezing Clouds" Douma whispered. He folded out to metal fans and swung them quickly, releasing ice-cold air that froze the ground as they passed it. In an instant, Righty was frozen. Moments later. Douma cleared the distance between them and cut Righty in half.

"To be honest, you lasted a few seconds longer than the others. Red Comet my ass. You were super weak." Douma chuckled to himself. He peered down at the halved body of the Red Comet. "It's almost too easy..." Douma muttered to himself.

"Wrath of The Cosmos!!!" Righty blasted his fist into Douma's side, in his other hand he held his axe. Righty brought the axe down, only for it to be stopped by Douma's fan. Righty Jumped back and narrowly avoided an impossibly fast slash from Douma's fan. Even though he was grazed, Righty's entire cheek was opened up.

"I thought I killed you." Douma said, puzzled.

"I made a body double with my demon art." Righty smiled.

"Oh... Cheater." Douma chuckled.

Righty leapt into the air and used Meteor Shower once again. Douma made another ice wall and blocked the pebbles. But what caught him off guard was when a dozen red-hot nichrin blades flew into the ice wall, shattering it. Righty blasted through the ice chunks and vaporized them instantly. He had sheathed his axe and was duel wielding nichirin knives he had made from the sticks earlier.

Douma smirked and met Righty head-on, their blades clashed against each other in a cacophony of sparks and metallic clangs. Douma smirked and struck Righty's knife at an unusual angle, shifting his balance slightly. He took that chance to slice open Righty's chest. Righty growled and breathed fire straight into Douma's face, catching him off guard enough for him to plant a flaming kick in Douma's sternum (bone at the centre of the chest that all of the ribs are connected to), sending him flying back.

Douma smiled to himself, despite his wounds.

Righty paused before he felt a wave of cold above him. He turned up to see four dozen ice spears raining down on him.

He heated his legs and jumped out of harm's way. But Douma cut him off, lashing out and slicing into Righty's leg. Righty gasped and jumped away. He growled, slowly taking time to catch his breath and close his wounds.

"Damn, your attacks hurt. I can't heal properly." Douma laughed and clutched his chest.

"Why are you being so friendly?" Righty asked.

"Well you'll be dead soon anyway, so why not send you off with a smile?" Douma shrugged.

Righty glared daggers at the Upper Moon.

Suddenly, Righty heard something with his demon hearing. He turned and ran towards the woods.

"Ah-Where are you going?" Douma halfheartedly went to follow Righty.

Righty continued running until he saw it. Lefty, barely an inch tall, was running towards him with Akaza hot on his tail.

"Switch!!! SWITCH!!!" Lefty squeaked frantically.

"Alright!" Righty yelled back.

The moment they passed each other, Lefty grew back to normal size and they both high-fived, tagging each other in, so to say, and they switched their opponents. Righty was now after Akaza, and Lefty was now after Douma. They both raised their fists high to catch their unsuspecting opponents.

"WHAT THE-" Was all Akaza and Douma could get out before Lefty and Righty rocketed their red hot fists into their faces respectively.

----------

Sorry for the wait guys.