Bonus Part: Apologies

This is a sort of side chapter. It doesn't fall with the story like a .5 chapter, so i'll call it a bonus. It takes place after Akai gets his ass kicked by Kanao.

This ones a bit more dirty than most of my parts.
----------

Akai Suisei sat on a large rock in the forest outside of the slayer quarters. He assumed that the nature around him was pretty. But the crippling shame of what he did to Kanao kept him from noticing anything.

He wanted to apologize, but he didn't know how. He couldn't be all cute like with Aoi, Kanao would beat his ass. Then an Idea hit him. There were a lot of people here who have experiences with girls. Why not just ask them?

Akai smiled and ran to the first person he thought of.

----------

Giyu Tomioka sat on the floor at his coffe table, sipping tea. He was sore from a four day mission, along with a 'special recovery' night with Shinobu.

"Mr. Tomioka!" Akai knocked on his door. Giyu got up and let him in. Akai took out his own blood cup and sat down with Giyu.

"What is it, Akai?" Tomioka asked.

"How would you apologize to a girl?" Akai asked.

"... ... ...What makes you think I know how?" Giyu stared at him.

"You're with Ms. Kocho, aren't you?"

Giyu nearly crushed the teacup in his hand.

"How did you know...?" Tomioka leaned forward and whispered.

"Demon hearing, bro."

----------

Some Time Ago, Valentines Day:

Akai was bandaging his wounds while Aoi scolded Naho in another room for beating him with a carpet beater. He decided to increase his hearing so he could pick up what Aoi was saying. While he was trying to zero in on Aoi's words, he picked up something.

"Mmmmm...~ Shinobu..."

"What the fuck?" Akai thought and increased his hearing.

"Right there Tomioka!!! O-Oh!!!~"

Akai then realized what was happening.

"Sh-Shinobu...!"

"Don't you dare slow down Tomioka. Do you hear me!?"

Akai then heard a slap. Which seemed to trigger something in Tomioka. Akai then heard furniture being flipped and Shinobu screaming and moaning. At that point it was so loud Akai honestly didn't know how the entirety of the slayer corp wasn't hearing it.

----------

"...We were that loud...?" Tomioka looked pathetic.

"Yup."

"...Well, we aren't doing anything serious."

"Besides the sex?"

"Besides the sex. So I won't be able to help you with anything personal." Tomioka said.

"Aight, I'll be on my way. Akai got up and went outside, but he stopped and poked his head in one last time. "Is Shinobu the dominant one?" Akai asked.

"She's more of a power bottom."

Akai nodded and closed the door. Laughing as he walked down the trail to the next person on his list.

----------

Tanjiro meditated on the butterfly estate's wall, sitting on it with perfect balance. Despite having already mastered total concentration breathing, he decided he'd keep trying to improve.