Part 33: Attraction and Deception

Akai was sitting alone in his room. He had taken off his kimono, leaving him in an undershirt and shorts. He felt helpless. His friend was taken, his other conpanions didn't even know what he knew, or where he was. He couldn't run, Warabahine would catch up to him. He couldn't fight either. He couldn't go ham like he did with Akaza. There were people, innocent people everywhere. He wouldn't be able to keep them out of the fight. dozens of people would die if he tried to fight Warabahime right now.

"Speak of the devil..." Akai hissed as he felt her wretched scent flow by. She was near. Akai bit into a hair comb and turned it into a knife. He scowled when he heard a knock on his door.

"Hello, may I come in?" Warabahime asked, casually.

"Does she not know I'm a demon? Or a slayer?" Akai thought.

"Come in." Akai said and hid his knife. Waribahime slowly openned the door and walked inside, closing it behind her.

"Master told me about the diamond you lended us. That was very generous of you." Warabahime thanked him.

"Keep talking, bitch." Akai hid his malace behind a casual smile.

"It's nothing. My family was very rich." Akai responded.

"May I sit with you?" Warabahime asked.

"Okay, I don't see why not." Akai welcomed her.

"What is your plan...?" Akai wondered.

Warabahime sat on her knees next to him.

"You know, lately, the Kyougoku house has been unable to pay our bills." Waribahime exlained.

"She's close, I can begead her if i'm fast enough ." Akai thought.

"With another diamond, we'd be able to pay that in no time..." She began to tug at her kimono, letting part of it fall off of her shoulder.

"Hold up..." Akai's mind went.

He felt her hand on his thigh.

"HOLD UP!" Akai's mind got louder.

"You can have a night with me if you give us another one..." She said seductively into his ear. His eyes met hers, they were a beautiful light green. He felt his chest tighten as her hot breath beat against him.

"Get her! GET HER NOW!!!!" Akai's mind screamed.

But Akai only blushed and looked away.

"Is that a yes...?" She whispered, voice like silk.

Akai: *confused horny silence*

Akai's mind:

"I'll take that as a yes

"I'll take that as a yes..." She giggled and slowly leaned towards him.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING!?!?!? HORMONES, FUCKING HORMONES!!!!!" Akai's mind was in total chaos, unable to make a choice.

He was helpless as Warabahime slowly brought her lips to his. They were rosy and tender, oh so moist and velvety and soft. He felt his hands move on their own. Slowly they began undoing her kimono and pulling it off of her shoulders, letting it fall and slide off of her back.

Akai's mind:

What she wore underneeth her kimono was tantilizing

What she wore underneeth her kimono was tantilizing. She wore a delicate undershirt that showed her cleavage and barely covered her breasts, along with tiny black underwear.

Akai slowly fell back onto his back, And Warabahime slowly climbed onto him. Akai's mind was a witness to his body's uncontrollable lust.

But out of the corner of his eye, he saw a sash. It slowly sprouted from her back. Akai's mind slowly gained more control as he realized what was happening. The sashes came. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. All sprouted from her back like tentacles. Akai took in a deep breath as their ends straightend into blade-like points and curled to strike. Warabahime dropped her facade and smiled as she thrust them downwards at him.

"MOVE!!!!" Akai's mind ordered. He shot his leg up and kicked her square in the stomach as hard as he could, sending her flying away from him. He would have to fight her after all. Akai grabbed his knife and rushed towards her as she coughed on the ground, her sash tentacles flacid on the ground. He jumped and swung the knife down, only for the blade to be cut in half in the blink of an eye. He jumped back as another sash grazed his neck, making blood spill from it. He would have been dead soon if he wasn't a demon.

"Ow. Asshole..." Warabahime slowly got up and growned. "You were a demon slayer? How many of you are here!?" She barked, annoyed. "Here I was thinking you were just some dumbass who I could eat and steal from." She muttered. "What's your name?"

"Akai." He growled.

"I'm Daki." She said. "Boy, you really wanted me, huh?" She teased with a mischevious smile and voice. It made Akai cringe.

"Okay... Knife's done. But I still got my arms!" Akai sighed and lifted his fists. Waribahime sashes flew forward and wrapped around his arms.

"Oh no, my arms!!!" Akai tried to shake and tear them off to no avail. She tightenned the grip on them and crushed them, making Akai groan in pain.

"Be quiet." Warabahime shot a sash forward and wrapped around his throat. Akai was lifted up by his neck. He grabbed and scratched at the sash to no avail.

"I would save you for later... but thta kick really hurt." She said and tightenned it further. Akai could feel his brain getting no oxygen. He couldn't do anything. He'd be at her mercy if he fell unconcious. He strained his body and let it heat up. Akai's body flexed and it flashed in a pulse of red flame. The sashes recoiled like living creatures and withdrew to Daki.

"What?" She whispered.

Akai slowly lifted his head, a hand on his bruised neck. His fangs sprouted, his knuckly spikes grew back and his comet scar started to sizzle.

"Wait... That scar..." Daki muttered. "You're the Red Comet! The one he said to find! If I catch you. He'll be so proud!" Her face lit up with mad glee and she let all six of her sash tentacles fly towards him.

"Second Form, Serpent of The Stars." Akai muttered and dissapeard in the silhouette of the celestial serpent. The snake dodged and weaved past the sashes, flying towards Daki. Akai flew out of the snake and swung his fist. It barely brushed against her cheek, the heat from it making it bubble and turn black. She shrieked in pain and leaned back. Akai readied another punch. But the terror on her face made him hesitate. It made him pull his punch for a split second.

That was all it took.

Daki smirked as all six of her sashes turned and flew into Akai's back, impaling him.

Akai's world lit up in pain and wemt black.