Part 34: Tied Up

Akai, depite having a hole in his chest, was still concious. So he could feel all the pain of six blade tentacle sash things impaling his chest. He was completely limp as Daki dragged him through a small hole in the ground, twisting and crushing his body further. He felt his body get dropped in an underground area.

"Hello? You can't be that easy to kill." Daki poked his corpse.

Akai burst back to life, instantly healing his wounds, and rushed towards Daki.

Despite that speed, Daki's sashes wrapped around him instantly. Covering his limbs and wrappimg around his neck and mouth.

"I don't think we're a good matchup." Daki said and chuckled.

Akai only thrashed and let out muffled yells. Daki flexed her sashes and crushed his arms and legs. Akai let out a muffled scream as the bones in his limbs were pulverised.

"You should see how stupid you look right now." Daki smiled with amusement as she used her sashes to make him dance like a puppet. Akai could only stare with hate filled eyes at the Upper Moon.

"What an ugly marionette!" She laughed at his suffering.

"Hur huhly." Akai muttered through the gag.

"What?" Daki raised an eyebrow at him.

"Hur he huhliest ere" Akai said.

"What?" Daki undid the sash around his mouth.

"Hur hemene nun..." Akai muttered.

"What the hell are you saying!?" Daki was getting annoyed.

"Hur humene ha!" Akai refused to speak english.

"What are you saying!? Stop it!" Daki screamed.

"Come closer and I'll tell you." Akai whispered.

Daki flew forward so they were face to face.

"WHAT!? WHAT DO YOU- OW!!!" Akai suddenly and violently headbutted her noze. Making her stumble back with blood gushing from her face.

"YOU'RE THE UGLY ONE, BITCH!!!" Akai yelled.

----------

Cut to thirty seconds later. Akai was bound to the wall with noodle arms and a body drenched in blood. Daki did not mess around. She stood in front of him with a satisfied look on her face.

"I think that's enough from you Red Comet." She smiled at his ravaged body.

"What did you do with Zenistu...?" Akai groaned.

"Zeniko? She's right above you." Daki pointed.

Akai looked up and his eyes widenned.

There were dozens of sashes hung up on the ceiling. Each sash had the pattern of a person. She had turned people into sashes and hung them up for later consiption. In a gold sash he saw Zenitsu.

Akai made a scowl and he tried to move his arms.

"Not so fast." Daki said. "If you try to resist, I'll start eating these people early." She wagged her finger at him. Akai scowled at her and relaxed his arms.

With nothing to he could do to fight back, Akai was tortured relentlessly. His bones were constricted, snapped and shattered. His limbs were torn off over and over dozens of times. His head was smashed and his organs were pulled out and shredded. But Akai never resisted. Every hour he spent screaming and suffering was another hour the others could spend trying to find him.

"What happens when I squeeze your whole body at once?" Daki was getting curious.

*squeak*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!"

"No way! You're a squeaky toy!"

*squeak*

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"This is hilarious!"

Akai was tortured for roughly thirty six hours. A whole night and day. Daki had only left once for fifteen minutes. Most likely to tell her host she was having a 'day off'.

Akai felt his mind start to warp. He really might go insane soon. Memories played on loop. It felt like he had spent years there. He felt empy. He felt full. He felt numb. He felt everything. His senses were overloading. His body was weakening from constant regeneration. Or perhaps it was getting stronger? What was apparent was his mental damage. All that pain, all that screaming. Well, the screaming eventually stopped.

When it turned to laughing.

Whatever Daki did, he laughed. He had finally lost it. Or lost a bit of it. Maybe he always was missing a piece since he lost his dad. Maybe since he was locked in the forest for one thousand years. Maybe it was all a dream. Maybe he was still in the forest, sleeping as he sucked blood from his arm. He felt his hate bubble and build. And he felt the warm fuzzy memories play in his head. It was like the love and the hate in his mind had lost their equilibrium, and were now struggling for control.

"I'll be leaving now." Daki said and turned away.

"Come back soon. I'll miss you! I won't miss you. Rot in hell..." Akai talked in two separate personas. Perhaps he was too far gone.

"Gosh, I really broke you, huh?" Daki said to herself, unsure if Akai could make a stable answer. "I'll leave this to watch you." She said through the mouth of the sash.

"Where are you going? I don't care, just die." Akai asked weakly in one voice, and hissed in another.

"I'm taking all the other oirans. And I'll kill the rest of your friends as well." Daki turned and began walking away. "I'll be leaving this to watch you." She dropped a sash with eyes and a mouth to watch him.

At the mentions of his friends, Akai slowly regained his sanity. Hopefully it would stay that way.

"Please blood, move again." Akai begged. It was the only thing he could do, the only thing she wouldn't notice. To his relief, a small amount of his blood strewn all over the place slithered towards Daki and grabbed onto her clothes. "I've never done this before... Hope it works..." Akai thought "Turn into an eyeball, blood." If he can regrow all manner of flesh and bones and organs in a second, surely he could make blood turn to an eye. And with that order, the blood shifted into an eye. Akai would be able to see where Daki was and what she was doing. Besides that, all he could do was wait to be saved.

He saw Daki climb up through the tunnels and back into his room. She put on her clothes, and redid her hair so she looked lika a human again. Through the eye he hid on her shoulder, he saw her slink her way through the dark, night-time streets of the flower district. With no one on guard and every civilian busy in the brothels, Daki was able to slip into another prostitution house. He could see her slowly creeping up to a room. She entered and immedietly attacked another oiran. In the midst of absorbing that oiran into a shash, she stopped and turned around, as if someone was behind her. The eye Akai placed on her turned and looked behing Daki. Tanjiro stood, ready to fight her.

He had to move! Tanjiro couldn't fight her alone. He-

"Pig assault!!!"

"HOLY SHIT! INOSUKE!!!"