Part 37: Rage of The Red Comet

Akai cracked his knuckles as he stared down Daki. He kept himself between the upper moon and the Kamado siblings. He heard Nezuko dragging Tanjiro off as he kept his eye on Daki.

"This didn't go so well for you last time." Daki said, reffering to their fist scrabble.

"That was because there was people in danger." Akai growled. "With no one here to hold me back, I can rip you to pieces..." Akai cracked a vicious grin.

Daki flew forward and swing her sashes downwards. Akai narrowly jumped away as the sashes cleaved the house they were standing on in two.

"Come get me, ugly!!!" Akai taunted an hopped away to another house.

"You little..." Daki growled and shot her sashes towards him. Akai dodged and ducked the high speed blades with ease.

"You can't get me!!!" Akai sang.

"GRRRR!!!" Daki clenched her jaw and  spun all thirteen sashes around her, creating a whirlwind of destruction that obliterated anything that got near it. Akai made her chase him, destroying houses and parts of the street. What Daki was unaware of was that Akai was luring her away from Nezuko, who was tending to her brother.

"GET OVER HERE AND FIGHT ME!!!" Daki screamed.

"Okay." Akai grabbed some rocks from the ground and jumped far into the sky. He heated up his hand, turning the rocks he was holding into red coals. "METEOR SHOWER!!!" Akai roared and swung his arm, bringing a dozen light speed projectiles down on Daki.

"Crap!!!" Daki made a shield out of her sashes as the red projectiles flew towards her. The red rocks colided against the wall of fabric. Her sashes began to go alight and the flames began to burn away her sashes. "No!" Daki cried.

"There's more where that came from!" Akai pulled out a knife and poured blood on it using one of his cups. He grabbed it at the tip and threw it as hard as he could. The knife cleaved through the weakened sashes and buried itself in Daki's chest. She shrieked in pain and stumbled back, the knife's handle sticking out of her chest.

"Come back to me." Akai held out his hand and the blood he placed on the knife began moving.

"W-What!?" Daki tried to grab onto anything as her body was pulled into the sky. Akai made a fist and blasted it through Daki's stomach making her vomit blood and torn up organs.

"Piercing meteor!!!" Akai's fist lit up with a flash of orange light and exploded, destroying part of her body.

"Hmmm..." Nezuko stared at the explosion in the sky. She looked through the window of a house she had dragged Tanjiro into.

Crash!!!

Akai flew through the roof and landed next to her, and Daki's body did the same, and ended up on the other side of the room.

"*cough* That was fun..." Akai coughed weakly on the ground. His arms and legs were black and shriveled. He pulled out a cup of blood and drank it, fixing it immedietley. He sat up and looked at Daki's body with a satisfied smile. Half of Daki's face was burnt off and she was missing an arm, a leg, and half of her torso. "Get fucked." Akai laughed as small tears started forming at the corners of her eyes.

"Akai?" Uzui appeared next to him, having finally arrived.

"Hey, Uzui, took your ass long enough." Akai got up and stretched his arms.

"Where's the demon?" He asked with his knives out.

"Crying like a little bitch over there." Akai pointed to the corner. Where Daki was sniffling with half a face.

"How dare you! You'll pay for this!!!" She shrieked as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"How are you even still alive!?" Akai asked the demon. "Are you even an Upper Moon? You're so weak."

"I AM AN UPPER MOON! HOW DARE YOU!!!" Daki screamed at him.

"You're pathetic, If our fight was put in a book, it'd only be, like, three hundred words long!"

(Little bit of self aware humor for ya)

"I am Upper Moon Six!"

"Like he said, you're patheticly weak compared to us." Tengen stared at her.

"I AM UPPER MOON SIX!!! I GOT THE NUMBER AND EVERYTHING!!! I'M SUPER AWESOME!!!" Daki started shrieking as water poured from her face.

Akai couldn't help bat start to chuckle. Daki heard this and started full on crying her eyes out. Slamming her fists on the floor and rolling around like a little girl.

Akai started full on laughing.

"This is fucking hilarious!!!" Akai wheezed though his laughter.

"Die!!! Die!!! You're all gonna dieee!!! WAHHHH!!!" Daki shrieked through her tears.

Akai started choking on his laughter.

"MY HEAD GOT CUT OFF, ONII-CHAN!!!"

"Onii-chan!?" Akai froze suddenly.

"Nnngh..." The room became silent as another demon slowly came out Daki's body.

"Mmm!!!" Nezuko realized things were about to go down and ran off with Tanjiro around her shoulder.

"Shit!" Akai and Uzui rushed towards the two demons and swung their weapons. The new demon was so fast he dissapeared and reapeard behind them.

"Shh... Cryin's not gonna help it, at least try to heal your own face." Daki's 'brother' began consoling the sniffeling demon. "Man... Your face got hurt, fix that up. You were born with such a cute face, after all." The brother demon reassured her.

Akai and Uzui made another attempt to attack, The brother demon turned his head, revealing the upper moon carving on his eyes. He took out two sythes made from bones and turned towards them.

In an instant, he was behind Akai and Tengen. Akai was missing both of his arms and Tengem was littered with cuts and scratches.

"Not bad you two... You stopped my attack..." The demon turned around. "...For the most part." He looked at Akai, who was staring at his severed arms with horror. "And I struck with the intent to kill, too." He added. "Nice man..."

"Niiiiiiice...."

Akai regrew his arms and stared at the demon with Tengen.

"Niiice man... Niiice faces" He looked them both in the eyes. "Nice skin too. No spots, no birthmarks, no scars. Except for that ugly one on your cheek." The demon pointed at Akai's face. "Niiice flesh." His gaze flowed over their entire bodies. "I can't get any fatter myself. And you're both over six feet tall. I'm sure you're both really popular with the girls.

"Damn straight." Akai thought with a small smirk.

"The envy, ohhhhh the envy." The demon started clawing at his own skin in a rage. "Could you just drop dead?" He seethed. "You'll get really painful deaths, I'll skin you alive and claw out your innards after." He decided.

"Onii-chan! make sure to be brutal with that one!" Daki pointed straight at Akai and wailed. "He's the one that did this to me!!!" She cried.

"Is that so...?" Daki's brother turned to  Akai slowly with hate filled eyed.

"Oh shit." Both of Akai's voices went.

"You just got us both killed!"

"You think I don't know that!?"