Part 38: The Siblings (1/3)

"I was working so hard. I was working super duper hard alone...! And they got in the way and bullied me! They all kept bullying me!!!" Daki wailed to her brother.

"Yeaaah, yeaaah. Unforgivable." The brother demon growled and scratched an itch on the side of his head. "My cute, dumb little sister was working so hard. I'll kill anyone who tries to bully her." He said with that annoying voice of his. "Time to collect the debts, I'll collect one for every bruise you put on her." He said and raised his bone sickle.

"He's gonna collect a lot from us..."

"Believe in yourself."

"I BELIEVE IN MYSELF!!!"

...

...

...

"I don't..."

"I'll make you spin round and round when you die. Cause my name's Gyutaro!" The demon gave his name and began his attack. He flew forward towards Tengen with his sickles raised. Tengen raised his blades in retaliation and blocked Gyutaro's initial attack. They both began swinging their blades wildly, letting them clash in the middle dozens of times a second. Akai rushed Gyutaro from behind and went to slice the demon across the back.

Gyuutaro barely turned his head and blocked Akai's knife with one sickle. The air erupted with the sound of clashing edges as Gyutaro held off both Akai and Tengen with one arm each. With two particularly large swings, Gyutaro managed to fully deflect Tengen's blades and snap Akai's knife in half.

"Shit!!!"

Gyutaro swiftly kicked Akai through a wall, leaving him alone with Tengen.

"Owwww..." Akai groaned weakly. His ribs were crushed and a large piece of wood impaled his side. Akai pulled it out with a groan and bit into it.

"Turn into a Stronger knife." Akai said through his teeth. The wood glowed and turned into another knife. The only difference was the blade was much thicker. Akai healed his wounds and got up to fight again.

"I'VE ARRIVED DAMMIT! RELY ON ME!!!"

With his demon hearing, Akai heard Inosuke. Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu. They were probably somewhere outside nearby rallying to join him and Tengen.

Akai got up swiftly and jumped through the hole he left behind. He ran through more ruined rooms and found Tengen and Gyutaro staring eatchother down, Tengen was standing in front of two people that got caught in the fight to protect them.

"The envy maaan... You really must be a nice guy... huh?" Gyutaro scratched an itch on his neck, annoyed by Uzui's heroics. "Protecting humans, looking cool. Niiiiice... And in their eyes you're the savior. The hero. They'll shower you in love and gifts." Gyutaro's scratching got a bit more intense.

"Well, yeah. I'm a flambouyant, elegant ladies man. I even got three wives." Uzui said with a straight face.

...

...

...

"You got THREE wives!? You gotta be kidding me right!? Riiiight!?" Gyutaro snarled as he scratched away bits of flesh fron his face in a rage.

"Since we're talking about it, I also got a girlfriend!" Akai cut in with a smile.

"You too!? You're like sixteen! Oh-that's it!" The veins on Gyutaro's arms bulged and burst open. The blood that came out shaped itself into midair blades.