Shinobu X Giyu Lemon

Okay so Shinobu x Giyu won.

I know it took long but I had to mentally prepare for this.

Also, school was being annoying.

If you didn't come to read stuff like this, then I'm sorry and you should skip this. But if you did come to read this then I hope you enjoy it.

READ HERE: This is basically porn. So if you don't like that then skip this part. I don't need ruining someone's innocence on my conscience.

Okay here goes.
----------

Giyu and Shinobu were kissing on the tatami of Shinobu's room, they were both covered in light dew, as they both had just bathed. This was a free night. No missions. They could do whatever they wanted.

Giyu kissed at Shinobu's neck, making her shiver and whimper with each nip at her delicate skin.

"I want to move on to the next stage. May I?" Giyu said tenderly into her ear. Despite the fact they had met up to do this almost a dozen times, Giyu still went out of his way to ask for consent every time.

"You may, Tomioka-san..." She said back just as tenderly.

Giyu had his bathrobe off in two seconds flat. Shinobu followed suit. She leaned back and laid out on the tatami. Once she positioned herself on the floor, Giyu went to assume his position. He was quickly stopped by her foot, which held him back.

"Not yet, Tomioka." Shinobu pushed his head back and down until his face lined up with her vagina. "First, you lick."

"...Yes ma'am..." Giyu smiled dirtily, which made Shinobu's heart skip a beat. He wasn't normally this sexy.

Giyu slowly inched his tongue closer to her entrance, pausing momentarily to admire the fleshy flower in front of him. He finally made contact with a little tongue tap on her clitoris. Shinobu shivered at just that sensation.

Giyu paused again momentarily before bringing his tongue down onto her. He began by lapping at the 'lips" of her entrance. Making Shinobu squirm, but she was not satisfied.

"You don't have to take it slow, Tomioka." She hissed, wanting more from the Water Pillar.

Giyu paused for a moment, to give her a look that said 'Fine. you asked for it.' before sliding his tongue all the way into her, making her gasp and moan suddenly. Giyu began to lap away at her insides, Shinobu gasped and shuddered with all of the friction going on inside of her. The sensation of his hot breath beating on her and his ravenous tongue squirming within her made her moan with pleasure.

Sometime during this Giyu noticed a bumpy area about an inch and a half inside of her that he missed. It was positioned at the top of the 'tunnel', so he missed it earlier. He brought up his tongue for a strong lick. Shinobu squeaked loudly in response to this area receiving contact. Giyu liked that nouse, so he licked it again. And again. And again. He raked this area with his tongue until Shinobu's shivers felt like an earthquake on his face. He flexed his tongue and delivered one last violent rake against her sensitive spot.

"EEEEEYAAAAAH!!!!" Shinobu screamed and shoved Giyu's head into her vagina. Giyu immediately felt a blast of mildly sweet liquid come out of Shinobu and into his mouth. He looked up only to get a kick to the face, sending him on his back. Shinobu was fuming, her entire face red hot with embarrassment and rage. He had made her moans known to the entire corp. But she mellowed out as she crept towards Giyu, who had a slight bruise on his forehead.

"My turn." Shinobu spat on her hands before reaching down and grasping Giyu's cock. Despite all the time he spent eating Shinobu out, Giyu remained rock-hard. She slowly slid her hands along his cock, eliciting a small murmur of sound from Giyu