Pat 44: End of Training

Over the period of just under two months, Leftykai and Rightykai trained their butts off with Gyoumei. The result of that training will be tested now. For their final exercises they were brought to the waterfall.

"Okay, gentlemen. Today marks the end of our two months together. This is the last day you'll be training with me." Gyoumei said with crossed arms.

The two demons stared blankly at the rock pillar. The vigorous training had only been mildly unpleasant on their superenhanced bodies, but the mental strain of the exercises Gyoumei had put them through fried their brains. The Hashira's unusual exercises went from doing a pushup for every grain of sand on a riverbank, doing a jumping jack for every leaf on a tree, and splitting humongous boulders in half over and over until they are too small to split. Surely, the exercises were feasable for demons, but the sheer time and focus it took worked the duo's minds to their utmost limit

"This exercise will be the hardest one yet. Prepare yourselves." Gyoumei warned.

Righty's look gave an expression of 'Bring it! I'm ready!!!'

Lefty's look on the other hand, gave an expression of 'let me die.'

"This exercise will be simple. All you have to do is climb the waterfall." Gyoumei said.

...

...

...

...

"What?" Lefty didn't understand what Gyoumei just said.

"Climb the waterfall. Start from the bottom and use whatever means to get to the top." Gyoumei explained.

"Oh... That seems doable." Lefty peered down the waterfall, staring at the churning water at the bottom. Despite its intimidating looks it couldn't be anymore that fifty feet high.

"Are there any conditions or rules, Mr. Himejima?" Righty asked.

"You must shrink to the size of mice."

"WHAT THE FUCK??!" Lefty screamed. "Are you crazy?!?"

"Where have you been the last two months? He is crazy..." Righty whispered.

"I wasn't done." Gyoumei cut in. "There is one final condition." He added. "If you fail to do so by midnight, you live with me for the rest of your time in the corp." Gyoumei uttered with complete seriousness.

"A- Agah... Hic..." Lefty was on his knees, seconds from passing out due to shock.

"When... do we start this..?" Righty asked slowly.

"Training begins now!"

"WAIT!!!" Righty was cut off when Gyoumei flew forward and punched both of them straight in the face. Making them fly off of the edge and plummet down into the water bellow.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

*Splash*

The two plunged deep beneath the cold water. They spasmed in pain at the sudden agonizing cold. They broke through the surface and let gasped for air.

"Good luck. I'll wait for you." Gyoumei waved goodbye to them and disappeared over the edge of the cliff and out of sight.

"I really hate that guy." Lefty growled. He lifted his arm and growled, realizing he had broken his arm on a rock

The two demons paddled to and grabbed onto small cracks in the cliff as the water from the falls beat on their backs. They could barely get any breaths in as the water ran down their faces. In an effort to follow Gyoumei's orders, they shrunk to barely five inches tall. They screamed as the power of the water pushed their tiny bodies nearly ten feet down. Lefty used a blood tendril from his broken arm to wedge in the crack. With that anchorage, he manifested a second tendril and grabbed Righty. He dragged Righty and himself to the crevace. Where they could catch their breath.