Part 49: Tokito Muichiro Still Doesn't Give a Shit

Lefty, Righty, Tanjiro and Kotetsu were only able to watch as Muichiro battled against Yoriichi: Type 0.

"Its arms... Why are there six arms?" Tanjiro asked.

"Oh. Well my dad said that it was modeled after a legendary swordsman, but he was so fast and powerful they had to give the doll six arms to even get close to the swordsman's speed and power." Kotetsu expained.

The conversation between Kotetsu and Tanjiro faded out into the backround for the Twin Comets as Muichiro's and Yoriichi: Type 0's battle got more intense.

Lefty: Fudge. Look at that monster go.

Righty: Are you talking about the robot or Muichiro?

Lefty: Yes.

Righty: Think we could beat Muichiro in a fight?

Lefty paused for a second and chuckled darkly.

Lefty: That would be fun...

Righty: Oh hey you still got the sinisister voice?

"Muichiro-san... Is amazing... He's younger than me, but he's so much more talented..." Tanjiro muttered.

"Duh. That's because he's the descendant of the sun breath users!"

Everyone turned around to find a Kasugai crow with fabulous eyelashes. It was the one that spoke.

"He's a prodigy! Completely unlike you!!!" The crow mocked Tanjiro.

"Tokito-kun's crow? The sun breath is the origional breath... so he's really amazing..." Tanjiro said quietly to himself.

"That's right! He's-"

"But he doesn't use the sun breath."

...

...

...

"SHUT UP!!! I'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!!!" The Crow flew up and screamed while prabbing and pulling on Tanjiro's cheek with its beak.

"Wait! In a dream! I saw him in a dream!" Tanjiro shouted through the pecks.

"What? You're a complete idiot. Have you even been to this village before? You're so delusional it's making me laugh. Kakakakaka!!!" The crow said and made just the most annoying laugh.

"Sorry about that... I must look stupid..." Tanjiro said and sulked down.

"No no!" Kotetsu jumped in to prop up our hard headed baby. "Maybe the memory was passed on. It's a common saying in the village that appearences aren't the only things that are passed down over generations." Kotetsu began. "Living things pass down their memories. For example, Someone having memories of a the same scene when forging a sword. Or someone knowing how to do something they've never done before. It's called inherited memories." Kotetsu explained. "So your dream must be an ancestor's memory!" Kotetsu said.

"Ridiculous! Ridiculous!" The crow repeated.

"You're so sweet... My names Tanjiro, what' yours?" Tanjiro introduced himself, a single tear in his eye caused by Kotetsu's kindness.

"I'm Kotetsu! Don't let that stupid bird bully you!" Went Kotetsu.

CRUNCH!!!

The conversation was cut off as a devistating crunch was heard. Thr sound origionated from Muichiro. He had finally snuck a hit in and destroyed the battle doll's shoulder armor.

"!!!!"

Even though it was a small peice of the doll, Kotetsu still tensed up in shock at the sight of his family's greatest work being damaged. Immedietly, tears started to flow through the eye holes of his mask and he sprinted into the woods.

"Hey-Kotetsu!" Tanjiro turned and chased after the boy. Righty went to follow, but stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Lefty asked.

"Well, Tanjiro's the best with kids. He' got it." Righty muttered.

"Psh, wuss." Lefty sneered.

"Screw you." Righty turned and mock punched Lefty in the shoulder.

"Tokito's winning." Lefty said, straing forward.

"Huh?"

CRACK!!!"

"Its arm..." Righty whispered. Muichro had broken one of Yoriichi: Type 0's arms off.

That's what turned the tables to Muichiro's favor. In that split second of an opening, Muichiro struck its head, tearing a chunk of wood and mechanical parts off of its head and breaking his blade. The doll fell forward and stopped moving.

Muichiro still held a completely calm posture. He turned and walked over to the doll's severed arm. He dropped his broken sword and grabbed the sword that the severed arm held.

"Left demon." Muichiro turned to face Lefty.

"Yup?" Lefty raised an eyebrow.

"Fight me." Muichiro ordered.

...

...

...

...

"Like right now or-"

"Come with me." Muichiro turned around and slowly walked down a trail. Lefty followed.

They walked down the trail until they met Tanjiro and Kotetsu, they were on their way back.

"I broke my sword so I took this from the doll." Muichiro looked at Kotetsu and held up the doll's sword. Kotetsu stiffened up and sprinted down the trail.

"Lefty...?" Tanjiro stopped and asked.

Lefty slowly shook his head. "It's broken."

Tanjiro's eyes widenned and he ran to catch up to Kotetsu.

Muichiro broke the battle doll without any problem or hesitation. Sure, it showed he was strong. But he did it without a care in a world. He destroyed a mechanical marvel for a bit of 'training'. He spat in the face of Kotetsu's family for a bit of 'training'.

"Why am I getting so worked up?"

"We're here." Muichiro had led lefty to an even bigger clearing. It was a small meadow. an area of flat grass in the middle of the forest.

"Did you know about this spot?"

"The wind led me here."

"Dafuq..."

"Akai Kirai Suisei." Muichiro turned around and began slowly walking towards him. "My crow overheard your talk with Tanjiro during the time after the Natagumo mission. It overheard your story, the story of your meeting with my anscestor.

Lefty: Are ya sure? Cause It was pretty fuzzy to me

"It was able to put the puzzle pieces together." Muichiro gripped his new sword's handle. "I will try to cut off your head. You will compare me to the man in your memories." Muichiro said.

"Alright, when do we- WOAH!!!" Lefty barely ducked as Muichiro flew forward and swung to lob off his head. Muichiro tried again, flying in and swinging his sword at high speed. Lefty barely ducked and dodged, unable to find an opening. He tried to jump back to gain distance, but Muichiro pursued him effortlessly.

Muichiro managed to get a small cut in om his exposed belly. Lefty growled angrily and swung his fist hard at Muichiro. Muichiro dodged and opened a huge gash in Lefty's thigh and neck. Lefty screamed and stumbled back he crouched down and  pressed a hand on his neck. He took in fast, ragged breaths.

"Your clothing is stupid and counter-productive. All that exposed skin is completely open to any and all of my attacks.

"That all according to my plan." Lefty dropped his act and stood up straight.

"What?" Muichiro lowered his sword in responce, on edge that his attack didn't phaze Lefty.

Lefty smirked as the blood from his wounds began to move and coerce into squirming tentacles. The tips of said tentacles narrowed and hardenned into blades, making them increadibly dangerous. Lefty heated up his arms and legs and got into a fighting pose.

"Come at me."