Part 63: Raging Soul

The demon bros planted their fists into Akaza and Douma, sending the two Upper Moons flying. Lefty rushed Douma with tentacles outstretched while Righty embued his axe with the golden ripple and threw it at Akaza.

Lefty's red-hot tentacles ripped through Douma's ice. Letting him get up close. Douma drew his fans and let out a whirlwind of vicious strikes followed by an actual whirlwind of jagged ice flakes.

Righty's axe hit Akaza in the shoulder with pinpoint accuracy, cleaving into the Upper Moon's flesh and nearly splitting him in half at the shoulder. Righty followed this up with a violent punch to Akaza's face. Righty grabbed his axe while delivering a powerful front kick to Akaza's abdomen, freeing his axe from Akaza's body.

Lefty lashed his tentacles and deflected all of Douma's attacks. Lefty came as close as he could to Douma, letting his arm heat to the utmost maximum. His entire arm glowed like the sun. He tightened his muscles, ready to erase  Douma. Then-

Crack!!!

Akaza roundhouse kicked Lefty in the side with a flaming leg, sending him flying to the top of the mountain.

"Fuck!" Righty yelled. He had let Akaza slip away for only a millisecond.

"I'm going to take out the one with the tentacles. You should be able to finish this one." Akaza said.

"You saved me! I knew you cared!" Douma exclaimed.

"Go fuck yourself." Akaza hissed and Jumped high into the air before zooming down to where Lefty crash-landed.

Douma chuckled lightly before turning back to Righty.

----------

Akaza flew down from the sky and landed on the ground, making a crater in the earth. Not too far away, Lefty stood up from his own crater, he was gasping and had one hand on his side, which was still healing.

"I wasn't aware there were two of you."  Akaza began. "If you two had put just a bit more effort into your attacks after that switcheroo, then you might've had us." Akaza said with a chuckle. "I'm so disappointed. You were a weakling after all." Akaza muttered somberly.

The corners of Lefty's mouth slowly shifted to form a smile.

"Hey, Akaza..." Lefty said weakly.

"Hm? Yes?" Akaza paused to let the Red Comet speak.

"Do you wanna see something really cool?" Lefty asked. Lefty had straightened out and held his hands at his sides.

Akaza paused for a moment, then spoke.

"Go ahead... I'm waiting." Akaza hissed.

Lefty smiled wider and let his heartbeat run wild. He gathered the ocean of blood in his stomach and let the floodgates open.

"Blood Demon Art:" Lefty gritted his teeth.

Akaza: What are you-

FWOOOOSH!!!!!!!

Lefty's body let out an explosion of red steam. Akaza could only stare in awe as a figure slowly began to become visible as the mist dissipated.

"RED ASHURA!!!!" Lefty had activated his trump card. His body let of heated red vapour as the blood in his body boiled. His body let out a constant THOOMTHOOMTHOOM as Lefty's heart ran wild. The orange glow of his heart sat on the left side of his chest. And the orange glow of his veins filled with red-hot blood was all over his body.

Akaza was frozen. He was speechless. The form that Lefty had taken stopped him dead in his tracks.

And then he began to cry.