The Red Comet's Bio

Name: Akai Suisei
--------------
Alias: The Red Comet
--------------
Age: 1014-1016 years. He forgot.
--------------
Description: Akai's height would be roughly between Rengoku and Tomioka. Akai is around the height of Naho, Kiyo, and Sumi when he's shrunken his smallest. He has messy short black hair and large brown eyes (boring, right?). He also has a large red streak on his cheek, reminiscent of a red comet. He's fairly well built for a teenager.

(Drawing by me)----------Demon abilities: Incredible strength, speed, hearing, sight, and smell

(Drawing by me)
----------
Demon abilities: Incredible strength, speed, hearing, sight, and smell. Potent healing factor. Can heal devastating wounds in seconds. His neck is soft, but can be reattached easily if cut off. Is immune to sunlight. He consumes his own blood for sustenance and to boost his healing.
----------
Demon blood art: Forging Fang.

Akai can grind either one of his canines on his upper onto any object to turn them into whatever he is thinking about. His focus and knowledge of what he is creating dictates its quality when he makes it.
----------
Special trait: Blazing soul.
Whereas other unique slayers have unique traits such as an enhanced sense, The Red Comet has a powerful soul. He can channel his life energy to superheat his limbs and body. This will cause him to move much quicker and his physical attacks to devastatingly more powerful. The downside is that if he were to overuse it, his limbs and body would begin to burn out. Overheating and shriveling until Akai either stops using them or the muscles completely burn away. His only way of healing this is to consume his own blood or flesh during or after using it. Akai could also use his soul to form mental connections with others by coming in contact with their foreheads to share memories. Akai showed this with Shinobu and with the underground demons.
----------
Breathing Style: Breath of The Cosmos.

Akai's breathing style is based on many different attacks he sees the pillars use. His techniques combine the attacks he learned from others with elements of the cosmos. His first few techniques follow.

First Form: Piercing meteor: Akai bursts forward and rockets his fist deep into his target and superheats it, making a small explosion that destroys the opponent from the inside out. This move is based on the 7nth form of Water Breathing, 'Piercing Rain Drop'

Second Form: Serpent of The Stars: Akai vanishes into a body of a giant snake whose scales are dark blue and speckled with flecks of light like the night sky. The snake darts left to right as it moves forward incredibly quickly. Once it reaches the opponent, it rapidly moves to its side and whips its head around to strike. Akai flies out of the snake's maw and hits the enemy with an explosive punch. This move would be meant to disorientate and or dispatch an enemy. This move was derived from the Second form of Serpent Breathing, 'Venom Fangs of The Narrow Head.

Third Form: Wrath of the Cosmos: Akai ignites his arms and legs with blazing heat. He moves at unmeasurable speeds and unleashes an onslaught of explosive blows and attacks at every angle. This move would be his first original attack and was actually created in a bloodthirsty rage while he was fighting a demon that bit off Obanai Iguro's arm.

Fourth Form: Protector of The Stars: Akai superheats his entire body and moves at immeasurable speeds. He moves around all of his allies, defending them and destroying anything that dares pose a threat to him. He first tested this by protecting Flame Pillar, Kyojuro Rengoku from mosquitoes.
----------
Likes: The pillars, life in the corp, his blood, Aoi, killing demons.
----------
Loves: Killing demons, Aoi (he's getting there)
----------
Hates: Demons, being alone, Muzan, Muzan A LOT.
----------
Fears: Muzan, the upper moons, Naho, Kiyo, Sumi, Aoi when she's mad, Pillars when they're mad, being a failure, becoming a monster, dying (duh)
----------
As of now, that's our Red Comet's Bio.