Chapter-3

[Author's POV, Next Morning]

Sara opened her eyes to see herself in her room. She initially remembered the events that occurred before she lost consciousness while sitting on her bed. Sean. 

She felt a stinging pain in her neck after he bit her, followed by darkness. Her palm reached for her shoulder, expecting to feel the sting of his fangs, but she felt nothing. The ache vanished as if it had never existed in the first place. 

However, she was relieved that the pain was gone. Looking at the clock, she realized she was late for college. She hurriedly dressed and dashed downstairs to find everyone standing there. 

Are they waiting for me? 

Sara was puzzled as she looked around at everyone who was standing there. 

"You're late, Sara." Raimon's snappy tone made her jump back, her eyes cast down in dread. 

Let them not harm me, please, god. 

Sara prayed in her head as everyone could see her trembling figure. She whispered a barely audible sorry. 

"Make sure that doesn't happen again." Raimon began to go to the car, followed by others and, finally, Sara, who was still terrified by his snapping. 

--------- 

Normally, Alvin or one of his brothers would steal girls' interest, but today, a young girl had taken Alvin's attention from everywhere. 

Alvin leaned back in his chair, sitting in the final seat in the classroom, but instead of focusing on the lecturer, his gaze was drawn to Sara, so intensely that he couldn't see anyone else in the room. 

Her attention was focused on the lecturer, as it should be for a smart and responsible student. Her sitting position was quite comfortable, but her look for Alvin definitely surprised him. She had knitted her hair to the other side, exposing her slender neck to his eyes. 

It amazed him that, instead of craving her sweet blood, all he wanted to do was go there and feel her gentle touch. How strange it was for him to feel this way about this young girl. 

He too had trouble believing it. He was unable to look away from her in the canteen either, where Sara was having a chat with Nora and eating lunch. He had never felt a strange attraction that this was. 

The same thing happened to his other brothers as well. 

[Simon's POV] 

I'm not sure what it is about myself that makes me want to glance at Sara. I had never been interested in women before. Neither our prey nor the college girls. But she had my whole attention. I just don't understand why. 

[Sean's POV] 

Normally, my whole focus would be on my music. Today, though, the attention was on Sara. Why?

[Raimon's POV]

She is a very unique girl. She was the first girl who did not attempt to run away. But why is that? Isn't she scared of us?

[Leon's POV] 

I must say I have never seen such a simple yet beautiful girl as Sara. She was making me believe she was gorgeous without even trying, and she is. 

[Kevin's POV] 

I want to talk to her, play with her, and spend time with her, that's how I feel right now when I look at her. But she isn't even looking at me. I've never cared about any of our prior prey, but I genuinely don't want her to die. I'm not sure why?