Chapter-33

[Author's POV]

The boys were obsessed with Sara, with her everything, everything she does, how she roams around the beasts like them so innocently, roaming her eyes here and there innocently yet curiously.

In their obsession, craving for her beautiful body won't be a new thing for them. From the first day, she was the most beautiful girl in their eyes.

Up until now, they just admire her from far. They didn't touch her ever or they didn't think as her beauty always capture their mind making them stop doing everything they do.

But today, Simon didn't think twice before doing the thing which he craved for all these four months while she was here with them.

He kissed her lips.

He was devouring her lips ignoring the poor girl's all pleading and attempt to push him away from herself. But he was so drowned in the kiss and tasting her lips which tasted sweeter than her blood.

He was slowly yet passionately devouring her sweet lips. He was thinking nothing other than her lips right now. As if his mind just stopped working.

Not, having enough, he turned his sweet soft kiss into a fierce one. He started kissing her harshly sucking her lips.

On the other side, Sara was trying to push him with her one hand. But he was not even moving a slight bit away from him.

She was crying so much losing her first kiss to him, even forcefully. She was hoping to give it to the person she would love and adore, but her hope again got crushed by them.

She was pushing even hitting him with her fisted hand to move him away from herself as she was losing breath. She needed to breathe but he was not even moving from her.

After a lot of struggle, she frees her other wrist, which Simon left as he placed his hand on her waist pulling her more closer to him deepening their kiss.

She pushed him with her both hands and this time he left her. Sara breathed heavily catching her breath which just a second before Simon sucked out of her.

Simon was looking at her breathing heavily with closed eyes. His facial expressions were unknown but his eyes were glancing between her eyes and lips and lastly focused on her lips.

"S-S-" Before she could complete her words, Simon again smashed his lips on her more harshly and deeply.

Sara's eyes widened. Her hands clutched his shoulder fisting her hands. She was not able to move her hands even as Simon had put all his weight on her fragile body.

Sara tried to move her face but all in vain as he was grabbing her face with one hand and the other one was on her waist.

Simon had forgotten his surrounding after tasting her lips. He was sucking her lips like a drug addict and she is his drug. Without her, he wouldn't survive.

He wanted to continue tasting her lips again and again till he gets satisfied. And seeing the condition of himself he was sure that he won't ever get satisfied even if he continued like this forever.

Sara's tears were not stopping falling from her eyes by his action. He was again doing the same thing he did just a second before.

He was deeply and passionately tasting her lips sucking her breath from her. She was hitting him as much as she could to push him away from her.

Simon left her feeling her tiny punch after stealing all her breath away from her. Sara breathing was heavy trying to catch her breath again.

Again she could speak a single word more, Simon again smashed his lips on hers kissing her not even let her breathe properly.