Chapter-9

[At the college]

All the five guys were sitting in the classroom. Leon has brought Sara's college bag from the restroom with the help of his fangirls. Then Leon's attention went on something. 

Sara's phone. 

Leon took out her phone and opened it. He noticed that it had a simple cover, not like other girls who like to keep it fancy and pink and all. But her was all simple, just a plain black cover.

"I know it's wrong to invade someone's privacy, but I am really curious to know about our rose's phone, what do you say?" He asked his other brother with a childish smile. 

Well, they didn't find it wrong. They just didn't care. Raimon sighed at his behavior annoyingly.

"Just check it if she had tried to do anything against us. " Raimon commanded. Which Leon could ignore too but he didn't.

"Okay." Saying that he opened her phone.

"Wow, no password!" Leon exclaimed looking at the screen. He started going through her phone.

"Wow! Only five contacts. No social media, just two games. Wow! What a phone. I thought every girl had more than 100 contacts. All types of social media and what so not." Leon exclaimed.

"Nothing else?" Raimon asked raising an eyebrow.

"No." Leon replied.

"What are her contacts?" Alvin asked.

"Five contacts. Mom, dad, Home, Nora, and... Jason..." By saying Jason's name he didn't look normal. Nobody looked like they liked it.

"Jason, too?" Simon scoffed angrily.

"What chat she does?" This time Kevin asked.

"Only with Nora and Jason. " Leon replied.

"Didn't she have any other friend? Only five contacts." Alvin spoke.

"Weird. " Leon spoke looking at the phone screen. Others looked at him when he said that. "Her parents never called her after coming she came here..." He completed his words.

"Have we ever asked anyone of our prey about their family?" Kevin asked.

"They didn't give us a chance because they died before we could ask them. " Simon said without any emotion in his voice.

"That's right." Leon agreed. 

They came back after college. After getting fresh they all meet in the game room. Sean was already there laying on the sofa with his eyes closed.

"Always sleeping. Be a little active brother." Leon teased him grinning widely. But Sean looked unaffected by his tease.

"You know how active I am, right brother?" Sean spoke opening his eyes.

"So.." Kevin trailed off.

"W.here is she?" Alvin's cold voice completed his words. Sean sat up and sat on the sofa with his arms crossed and one leg on another one. Raimon took the seat beside him.

"In her room probably taking rest." Others didn't look affected much by his words.

"So she didn't try to run?" Simon asked raising an eyebrow.

"No." Sean replied.

"Then how did she fall in the water and what was she doing there?" Raimon asked him.

"Some of our fangirls didn't like her being with us and more importantly with you Alvin. They were jealous of her that's why they throw her in the water." Alvin's eyes narrowed hearing him.