Chapter-11

[Author's POV]

It's been 10 days since Sara came into the Dankworth Mansion. All the brothers were really interested in Sara, that is, what is she? 

She didn't even try to run for once. In just 7 days she made them interested in her without doing anything.

Beauty got a happy ending when the beast fell in love with her...

But... when this beauty attracts six deadly dangerous beasts towards her, what will happen to her?

[Sara's POV]

I was looking outside the window of my room. It's been 10 days since I was brought here, at the Dankworth Mansion. 

I did not realize when these days passed here. There is no problem for me except for all the boys' painful bites.

I was looking at the garden. The Roses were really beautiful. Their sweet scent makes the air around here really sweet and fresh. 

The sky has become slightly orange as it was time for sunset, which was a beautiful scenario. Suddenly another beautiful and mesmerizing thing crossed my mind. 

That red glowing eyes of Sean... 

They were fearful and dangerous but they were beautiful and mesmerizing, too. There is no doubt about it.

"What are you looking at strawberry?" I flinched hearing the sudden voice. I turned around to see Alvin sitting on my bed looking at me with a slight smirk on his face.

"Alvin..." I whispered. He didn't say anything and stood up and started coming toward me.

"What were you doing?" He asked taking his slow steps towards me.

"I... I was looking outside... at the sky..." I replied. 

He was still coming toward me. At first, I stayed stilled but when he did not stop, I started going backward. 

He was just looking at me without saying anything. It was not new. All the guys always stare at me whenever they are near me. 

Suddenly cold wall hit my back. I was trapped now between him and the wall. I thought of going from another side. 

Just as I was about to put my step on the left side he was fast enough to put his both hands on the wall caging me.

It was more like he banged his hands on the wall as it made a loud noise

It was more like he banged his hands on the wall as it made a loud noise. Unknowingly I looked at him, which was my biggest mistake as he looked angry now. 

His face has a cold hard expression. My heart started beating crazily. I was thinking why he was angry. 

Did I do something that I shouldn't?

"Don't... try... to get away... from me... ever..." He said each word like a threat. 

These few words of him left me shivering completely. Every time my heart skip a beat when he spoke a word.