Chapter-12

[Author's POV]

Both Jason and Sara were sitting on the floor leaning against the floor. They were talking about random stuff with each other. But Sara was a little tense not knowing the boys' reaction over her absence.

On the other side, Alvin came back to the class, and his eyes first wanted to see his strawberry. But he found her seat empty. Her stuff was there so he thought that she would have gone to the washroom so he waited for her arrival.

He was constantly looking at the door to see her coming. He found it very weird when she did not come even when class started. He directly called his brothers to meet him.

"Anyone has seen strawberry?" He first asked this to all of them. All of them went serious hearing that.

"No..." First Leon replied.

"Nor me.." Hearing each others' replied they got more serious, that nobody knows where does Sara went away.

"Where did she go?" Raimon asked directly looking all dead serious.

"No time to waste. Find her." Sean spoke as others went silent and started finding her with her scent, which was not working well, too. 

On the other side, Sara was getting scared and tense because of the boys. Till the lunch break, they were stuck in the room. 

Boys were getting angry and frustrated knowing that their Sara is missing. This was the first time for them to stay away from their Sara for this long time. 

They couldn't even able to locate her scent which could calm their nerve knowing that she is near to them. But her scent was gone now.

"Where did she go??!" Alvin screamed as he ran his hand from his hair making them messy. All the guys were trying to keep their control which was on the verge now.

"I swear if I don't find her I will get crazy!" He screamed again. His eyes were blinking between red color and natural color.

"Alvin, control your anger. " Raimon told him. Alvin just looked at him then closed his eyes and took a deep breath. His eyes were normal when he opened them again. 

But still, his expressions were hard. Lunch break has started already. Still, they couldn't find her till now. Suddenly Simon sensed something.

"Guys..." Simon called his brothers. 

All of them looked at him as hearing his call for them. He was looking in the direction from where he sensed something.

"It's her scent..." He spoke.

"From where?" Sean directly asked. Others also started sensing it now.

"It's faint. Let's follow it." Others followed her scent that leads them to the classroom.

"Gosh.. where were you all this time?" They heard Nora's voice. Her scent was strong here which indicates that Sara was here.

"Actually we got locked in the storeroom accidentally..." Then they heard which they wanted to hear till now. It was Sara's sweet voice. That calmed them to know that she is here.

"What! You and Jason both!" Hearing Nora's voice they frowned. 

Simon was looking murderous after knowing that their Sara was locked with that guys all this time.

"Yeah, accidentally..." This time Jason said.

Sara looked around in the class to find anybody or at least one of the guys. But there was no one. She has tense about what will the guys say about her absence.