Chapter 34

[Author's POV]

Sitting in her room, only one thought was running in her mind. When she will be free from here? From this cage? Cage of their madness. She also knew the answer to her question. 

Never.

Knowing this also makes her cry more over her fate. She was regretting her decision about not trying to run from the college on the first day, five-month back when she was brought here.

If she would have run from there, maybe she would not be feeling caged and suffocated here. Now, if she thinks about it then, it scares her more than before remembering Maira's words.

Sitting on her bed caressing Cody's head who was sitting beside her on the bed, only these thoughts were running in her mind.

"I am getting jealous over the things which were running in your mind right now, rose..." Her heart nearly skipped a beat hearing the sudden voice out of nowhere. 

Leon was standing there near the bed in front of her. Nervousness surrounded her whole facial expression seeing him suddenly here in her room.

"But shouldn't you thinking something else, right now...?" Leon said seriously as he started to take his steps towards her on the bed.

Sara heard his words and got confused about what is he talking about. She sat properly on the bed but a little bit uncomfortable.

"Tell me, rose... Aren't you forgetting something...?" He asked her as his eyes never left her.

"W-What...?" She asked him barely meeting his gaze. 

She gasped in shock and fear as Leon suddenly sat in front of her caging her in the bed. His face was inches away from her.

"We saved you twice, right?" Leon said leaning to her face more making her turn her face to the side. She could feel his breathing fanning over her cheek.

"Am I right, rose?" He asked her in a deep voice which sent shivers to her body.

"Y-Y-Yes..." She replied in a cracked voice.

"But we didn't get a single thank you from you, rose... Don't you think it's unfair?" He told her smirking a bit which she didn't notice.

"I...I..." She didn't know what to say to him.

"No need to say anything, I'll take you unspoken thank you from you by myself." 

When Sara looked at him confused by his words, Leon just slammed his lips on her soft ones. Sara was blank for a moment by his sudden action.

When she realized what he was doing with her. She pushed him and he pulled away just for a second and then he again kissed her pulling her closer by her waist.

This time not a single try of Sara worked to push him away from her stopping him from doing this. Leon was not letting her even move her face.

Leon was lost kissing her soft lips. He was not in a mood to let her go right now after having this much sweet taste of her lips. He can't get enough of her lips.

Sara was continuously trying to push him away from her. But her strength was not enough for her ever. She can't overpower them ever even if she uses her whole strength.

She tried to hit him to leave her as she was getting out of breath but he was ignoring her every protest not even knowing that she needed to breathe.

At last not getting enough breath she fainted in his arms. Leon realized after a minute of kissing her that she has fainted.

He looked at her unconscious face. Her head fell on his shoulder making him chuckle at his innocent rose, who couldn't even handle a single kiss after everybody has kissed her so many times.