Chapter-43

[Author's POV]

"Were you trying to run, Sara...?" More than his dark tone, Sean's words scared her more as he asked her this question.

Looking at him with horrified eyes, she was standing there silent or Sean was making her stand as she was feeling her knees weakened due to the fear, she was feeling because of him.

Tightening his grip on her waist, Sean pulled her more closer making her look down avoiding his angry gaze. She was more afraid of him right now as she never had seen him lashing out like this.

That's the thing which was scaring her thinking if he is still dangerous in his calm and composed nature then what will he do in his anger.

"Ahh..." A yelp left from Sara's lips as he brought her towards the bed.

Laying her down on the bed he hovered above her making her increase the effort to free herself afraid of what he might be trying to do with her in his anger.

"Answer me, Sara. Were you trying to run from here going there?" Sara closed her eyes tightly as he snapped at her.

Sean clearly heard a sob escaping from her as she was crying now, but his anger was at its peak after hearing those words back in the garden.

It didn't take him a single second to realize that those words were Sara's. She was speaking those words, which they hate most if they heard it from her.

'I want to run from here. Away from those vampire brothers...'

[Flashback]

Sara was walking behind Eva who was taking her inside the thick area of trees. She was confused why would Eva would bring her here and too in this much deep area from where she can't even see the mansion's building now.

"Eva... Please tell me why did you bring me here?" Sara asked her as she stopped at some point in between the trees.

Eva turned to her. Reading her expressions, Sara assumed that she was so much concerned and worried. Getting a little curious and worried about her, Sara asked her.

"Is there any matter, Eva...?" Sara asked her softly.

"Matter is related to you, miss..." Eva replied with a sympathized tone which Sara did not notice.

"What do you mean, Eva...?" Sara asked her getting confused about what is she talking about.

"I know that you don't want to live here, am I right?" Eva asked with pity in her tone.

Sara just looked down hearing her words. She didn't have an answer to this question. However, Eva's next words shocked her more.

"I can help to run away from here if you want, miss..." Eva asked her. Sara looked at her with shock processing what she said.

She wants to help her to run away from here!

"Eva... what are you saying?" Sara asked her confused.

"Miss, I can't see you like this, caged here in this mansion of theirs. You should run away. There is a small passage here. You can use it to run away from here." Eva explained to her pointing towards a thick bush that was grown against the high walls.

Then she realized how deep they came in the area of trees. Again, looking at Eva who nodded at her and pushed a little towards the wall to run away from here.

Sara was looking at the wall where the small passage was stated. Eva was also looking at her back which was faced towards her. Her expression said that she was eagerly waiting for her to run from here.