Chapter-5

[Author's POV]

Maira was walking in the hallway still thinking about her conversation with Sara. Suddenly Lia came in front of her calling her. She didn't listen for the first time. She then shook her body. Maira then came out of her trance of thoughts.

"Maira, what happened?" Lia asked.

"Yeah..? What?" Maira flinched a little by her sudden act.

"What are you thinking that you didn't listen to me?" Lia asked again.

"Umm... I" Maira trailed off.

"What?" Lia asked. Maira looked around and pulled Lia aside in the hallway.

"I was thinking about miss Sara." Maira said to which Lia looked at her confused.

"What about her...?" Lia asked.

"You know... I think she is really different from other girls that came here before..." Maira exclaimed.

"Why?" Lia asked.

"Every girl that came here just tried to run from here... but she didn't even try for once... instead of she is just staying here like a normal person... and you know what she asked me now?" Maira said.

"What?" Lia asked.

"She asked me about the young masters." She whispered to Lia which made Lia shocked.

"Really?" Lia looked like she didn't believe it.

"Yeah..."

"That's..." Lia trailed off.

"Really different and weird." Maira completed.

"Yeah. Oh... forget it for now... we have some important work to do. Let's go." Lia dragged her from there to her work. They both headed their way. 

What they didn't know was that there was someone who listened to their whole conversation. 

It was Sean. 

He was looking at the way they both went. There was a serious expression on his face.

"Why?" That was the only word that left his mouth.

[Sean's POV]

Why? Why would she ask something like this? I was still thinking about the maids' conversation when Leon's voice broke my thoughts.

"What did she ask?" I looked at him simply. We were in our game room as usual in the evening.

"I asked you something who and what did she ask?" Leon asked me again.

"Sara..." I simply answered.

"Sara, what did she ask?" Kevin asked throwing the darts on the boards.

"About running away." Simon spoke in between. I would have also thought about that if I didn't listen to maids fully.

"About us." I simply replied.

"What?" Alvin spoke clearly not understanding my words.

"What are you saying?" Raimon asked.

"She asked maids about us." I replied simply.

"Why would she ask about us?" Alvin spoke seriously.

"Is she..." Leon spoke but his tone was different now. He was dead serious. 

"...one of our enemies' spy...?" How much chill he can be, he was always dead serious about our enemies' matter.

"Well, uncle Keith won't send any random girl without confirmation." Raimon said. I too agree with him.