Chapter-40

[Author's POV]

The guests at the party were enjoying the party which was hosted by the Dankworth brothers. That was the most shocking thing for them.

The Dankworth had never thrown a party ever after coming to the business world. Most of the talks were just about this topic that how the Dankworth brothers threw a party.

The brothers were getting irritated because they were trying to find their Sara, whom they haven't seen today and these guests were disturbing them. 

Some of the guests had come with their families. Their daughters were trying to impress them with their fake charms but they just get angrier on that.

Their eyes were roaming around the whole party hall to find her while greeting the guests forcefully trying hard not to rip them apart.

Simon was looking around in the hall to find his darling somewhere. The glass in his hand just a few moments left in its life anybody again come to disturb him. He would break it any moment in anger.

"You really want to die, huh?" The brothers again heard a familiar dark voice.

They turned in the direction to meet their two friends who were looking angry. 

"Diego..." Simon called him and in return, he got a glare from him.

"Dierdra..." Kevin smiled at him and got a raised eyebrow from him.

"You all threw a party and didn't even think to invite us." Diego showed them an angry look and spoke gritting teeth.

"We knew you would come uninvited so we didn't bother to do." Alvin said pouring two glasses of drink and passed them to them.

"Where is Andrius?" Raimon asked him playing with his glass of drink while the other hand was in his pockets.

"He didn't come as his girl was more important for him right now. What was her name...?" Diego closed his eyes remembering something.

"Arima.." Dierdra replied to him.

"Yeah, Arima. She giving him a little bit of a hard time right now." Diego completed with a sigh. Leon chuckled at his words.

"A mere girl is giving a hard time to a powerful demon-like Andrius." Leon chuckled.

"As if you don't understand. What about your girl?" Dierdra asked them with a smirk on his face taking a sip from his glass which Alvin gave him.

"Our case is really different. The three of your girls do remember you. But our girls doesn't even remember who we are." Sean said in a little low tone.

"Well, show us. Who is the queen of your heart?" Diego told them.

"Yeah, I also want to see the girl who is responsible for the misery of the all-mighty Dankworth brothers..." Dierdra said as both new males chuckled together saying that.

"We are also finding her, but got no result. She must have come to the party as we have invited her and her annoying friend Jane." Alvin said to them.

"I know how it does it feel when the friend or sister of your girl would irritate you while spending time with your love..." Dierdra said leaving a frustrated sigh.

"I feel like to rip anyone with my claws who would disturb me when I would be with my love..." Diego said irritated.

"Love is really something that can make us do anything that we never imagined..." Sean spoke chuckling a bit.