Chapter-30

[Author's POV]

The abandoned place, Nick, Mark and the bleeding shoulder of Kevin, remembering all these terrifying memories in her dream Sara woke up breathing heavily. She was drenched in sweat.

She looked around the room to find herself in her bedroom. She clutched her bedsheet tightly in her hand. She checked herself to find any type of wound or injury. She sighed in relief as she found none. She looked at the time to found it's evening. 

Was I unconscious till all this time? She thought.

She got off of the bed and went to the washroom to wash her face. Coming back to her room she stood at the door of the balcony looking outside. She was still analyzing the previous events.

"Miss?" She looked behind her to see Lia standing there with a tray of food. 

"Are you feeling fine now, miss?" Lia asked her as she put the tray on the table.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bit of headache..." Sara replied softly with a small smile.

"Please have some food. You haven't taken the lunch even." Lia told her. 

Sara nodded at her. She sat on the sofa, but before taking the single bite a thought crossed her mind. Lia looked at her confused on why did she stop taking the food. Sara looked at her with a questioning look on her face.

"What happened, miss?" Lia asked her.

"I have a question. Can you answer me?" Sara asked her.

"Sure. What is it?" Lia replied positively.

"Why did I got kidnap? I didn't even know those guys. Then why did they kidnap me?" She asked her. 

Lia got stayed still in her place hearing her question. The answer to her question she knew clearly but how can she told her that...

the reason she got kidnapped is the Dankworth brothers... because Sara is very important to them...

"Lia?" Lia came out of her thoughts as Sara called her.

"Y-Yes, miss?" 

"Do know the answer to my question?" Sara again asked softly, but there was hope in her voice that she would get the answer from Lia.

"N-No, miss. Please have your food." Saying that hurriedly Lia went out of the room, leaving Sara alone with her unanswered question.

Sara sighed in relief again not finding the answer to her question. As there were many questions unanswered to her. She silently ate her food as she was hungry.

[In the living room]

A dangerous silent was spread in the living room. The brothers were sitting there except Kevin. Kevin was hurt so he was resting in his room. Due to the silver knife, he would be weak for few days.

The five brothers sitting in the living room were having a serious and angry look on their faces. The events that happened a few hours ago were still coming into their mind. Someone again kidnapped Sara again and their younger brother got injured, too.

"Where are those guys?" Raimon asked with a dark look. He was looking like he will burst out anytime.

"In the cell, master Raimon." Jared reply who was standing there with a blank face. Again a silence spread in the room, which broke by a knock on the door. The boys looked at the door to see Maira standing there with her head down.

"Did she wake up?" Leon asked her with a cold look.

"Yes, master." Maira replied. Leon stood up from his seat and started to walk outside to the door.