Chapter-32

[Author's POV]

All the boys' eyes were fixed on Sara who was playing with children smiling cheerfully. Her smile was something that can turn their worst day into the best day. 

Her smile was giving weird feeling to them. But they knew these weirds feeling are just because of their love for her.

But suddenly, in these beautiful feelings, they felt something, something dark...

They looked at each other feeling something weird, dark and powerful. Their expressions went to a serious one and their eyes got alert.

"What is this?" Leon asked looking around to find any suspicious thing happening.

"Ask who is this?" Raimon spoke as he realized that the dark aura they were feeling is coming from a person.

"Sara..." Kevin spoke catching others attention and they all looked back where their Sara was previously playing with children, but she cannot be seen anywhere in the garden.

"Where is she?" Alvin said as he started to look around to find her, but didn't see her in the whole garden. 

Sean then looked at the woods. He somehow found something weird there like something was moving. That was a figure of a man he saw in the woods.

"Something is weird happening in the woods..." Sean spoke catching others attention to him.

"Let's go there." Sean said and went there. There were people around them so they couldn't use their fast speed.

Sara was looking at the man who was holding her wrist in a firm tight hold not letting her even move her wrist to free herself.

"Well, I must say that the Dankworth brothers have beautiful prey..." That man spoke in with a predatory look and smirk on his face.

"L-Leave my hand..." She tried to free her hand from her other hand. 

Knowing that this man knows about her being the prey of the six vampires Dankworth brothers she knows that she should not stay here any more second.

Hearing her plead that man pulled her closer holding her wrist in a tight hold. She looked at him with horror-filled eyes scared of what he will do next.

"Call me Warden. The one who hate the Dankworth brothers to the core." His expressions didn't match with his words making him look like a psycho. 

His words scared her more. Her heart was beating so fast that she could even hear her own heartbeats. She was trying hard to free her hand from his grip.

"You came, Simon..." Hearing Warden's words Sara stopped. 

Before she could turn around another hand grabbed her other hand and pulled her behind someone's back.

Simon...

"You bastard!! How dare you even touch her!!" Simon screamed at him.

They were deep inside the woods that's why no one heard him. Having all the boys here now, Sara felt relieved.

She felt secure around them...

All the boys had surrounded them and especially Warden. All of their eyes were filled with darkness and glowing red in anger. Warden just smiled wickedly at him.

"So the Dankworth brothers came to save their precious girl, huh?" Warden said looking at all of them and lastly fixing his eyes on Sara. 

Sara flinched as he suddenly looked at her with his evil eyes. Simon hide her behind himself away from Warden's evil eyes.