Chapter 18

[Author's POV]

The dance was finished now or in real we could say that the boys finished it as they didn't want to let Sara dance with other males. They were already fuming in anger when they remembered her in that human guy's arms. 

Sara was sitting on the chair beside Alvin after he made her sit there, and just looking around.

But she and the boys were unaware of an unknown gaze on them, especially on Sara...

[Sean's POV]

Beautiful, only this single word can't describe her beauty right now. Her long dark hairs were adding more beauty to her. She had surely done something to me, that I can't even take my eyes off of her now. 

I know one thing that I don't want to leave her... Ever...

[Raimon's POV]

Sara surely has something in her that can attract anyone or even me, who first thought that I won't ever get interested in any girl. Looks like I got my first interest.

And that is you my lovely Sara... I won't let you go... Ever...

[Alvin's POV]

Damn, this girl is surely something else. Not even the top models can defeat her beauty right now. She is looking so much beautiful today. 

My beauty... You won't get away from us... Ever...

[Leon's POV]

Her beauty is indescribable. We can't define her beauty. But I know one thing that...

We can't let you go now, my beautiful Rose...

[Simon's POV]

I am sure that I won't be able to cover her beauty on my canvas. Her chocolate brown eyes, pointed nose, beautiful dark brown hairs. What else she hides inside her?

I can't let her go... Ever...

[Kevin's POV]

What should I call her in this form of hers'? Beautiful? Gorgeous? Pretty and what not? She is above all of this. But she can't be with anybody.

I won't let her... Ever... Rather than us...

[Author's POV]

They were gazing at her deeply taking in her beauty. They can't take their eyes off of her. They had their straight face but their mind was just filled with her thoughts. 

Their thoughts broke when juice glass fell from the waiter's plate onto Sara's dress. Sara stood up instantly looking at her dress which was drenched in juice. Seeing this guys' eyes darkened.

"Don't you have eyes! You useless human!" Alvin nearly shouted at him. The waiter had an apologetic look on his face.

"I'm... I'm so.. sorry, ma'am.." The waiter apologized taking the glass pieces from the floor.

"It's... It's okay... " Sara replied softly. 

The boys didn't like it even a bit that their Sara talked to that human guy softly. Why doesn't she talk to them this softly? 

They were behaving like children who wanted her attention. Only on them... That waiter went away from their apologizing again.

"I'll... come after getting this clean..." She informed them. 

She made her way to the washroom. The boys were gazing at her till she disappeared from their sight. 

Sara came into the washroom. She was busy cleaning her dress that she didn't realize that someone came into the washroom.