Chapter-64

[Author's POV]

"Simon!" Sara screamed as Simon fell on the floor after getting shot by Alvin on his chest. She tried to run towards him, but Hayden stopped her grabbing her hand pulling her towards him.

"Lina, no!" Sara tried to free herself from his grip but he was not letting her. She was crying hard seeing her husband all hurt like this and fighting with each other.

"Hayden, leave me! Stop this, please, guys!" Sara cried while trying to wriggle out of Hayden's grip.

Keith came towards Alvin and punch him in the face making him stumble in his steps. Keith was looking very furious at the moment.

 "Alvin! Have you lost your mind?! How can you do this to your brother!?" Keith shouted at him pulling him by his collar. Alvin's gaze remained on Simon with a glare.

"I'm asking you something, Alvin?! How can you do this to your brother?! And all of you! How can you fight like this?!" Keith shouted at each of them standing there.

Hayden was trying to calm Sara down who was so hurt right now seeing all of this mess in her family.

"Have you forgotten what your father taught you?! Huh?!" Keith shook Alvin's body asking him angrily but he was all silent.

A heavy silence was surrounded the living room, in which only Sara's faint sobs could be heard who was crying holding Hayden tightly.

But, the heavy silence came to an end when footsteps were heard which were nearing them. The footsteps were followed by a laughing voice which could be said that it was not a good one.

"I don't think Keith that they remembered Valdemar's words even." Came a mocking tone of David who was standing there in front of them all in his evilest glory.

The brothers and Keith were shocked seeing him here out of nowhere and the main question was, how?

Even if David and Keith were cousins, their relation was no less than blood-thirsty enemies. Their enmity was continued from their fathers' time who were brothers by blood.

"What the hell are you doing here, David?" Keith glared at David with hateful eyes. If the situations were in his hands right now, he would have killed David. In return for his shout and glare, David smirked at him.

"Came here to see the effect of my plan." The people standing in the hall frowned at his words. However, Rictor was faking.

Sara finally decided to look at the new presence that came at the worst time to make it worse.

"You know, Keith. I had never imagined that manipulating these six brothers against each other would be this easy." David exclaimed fakely. He could see that the brothers were now getting confused about his words.

"But I guess, they love their woman more than each other." Davin snarled speaking the word 'woman'.

His rageful glare fixed on Sara who flinched slightly as his gaze got fixed on her. His steps slowly started to lead her towards Sara who was fearing now having this new presence near her.

"So, this is the woman for whom... you all killed my son Dylan." Sara was shocked by his rageful words.

His hateful eyes were telling her that he was hating them clearly for killing his son Dylan. And especially her.

"Get away from her, David!!" Kevin growled at him clutching the wound on his forearm. David left a humorless chuckle.

"How are you now feeling? Getting hurt by your brother and just for this woman!" David's glare again got fixed on Sara whom Hayden protected behind him pointing his gun at him.