Chapter-44

[Author's POV]

Marriage is a dream for every girl that it would a beautiful. Every girl wants that she would marry the person she loves dearly.

But Sara's cruel fate didn't let anyone of these happen with her.

When Raimon said those words, her whole world crashed down knowing that they now forcing her into a new cage name marriage.

In which if she gets into it, she wouldn't be able to be free from that cage.

"W-What...?" She asked in disbelief and shock.

Her eyes were fixed on Raimon who was standing there in front of her like he didn't give her the biggest shock of her life a few seconds ago saying those two words.

"Sign this papers... Sara..." Raimon told her in a serious tone.

But behind that serious and cold tone, in his eyes, it was clear that he was worried about something or more like feared about something.

Hearing his words again, Sara stumbled in one step back in shock and fear. Her body was trembling in fear.

"N-No..." She replied trying to be confident but her fear made her failed.

Raimon closed his eyes hearing her answer which he expected at first but right now he can't let her throw any tantrums.

"Sara, sign those papers..." Sean told her calmly yet with a stern tone.

"No. I won't. Not ever!" She shouted a little looking at all of them one by one with her teary eyes.

"How can you even think that I will sign these marriage papers?" She told them trying to be brave but failed miserably.

The boys had already expected that she won't agree easily. They knew that she won't ever agree to marry them even in her whole lifetime. But they need to do this now.

"I won't ever sign this paper even if I am on the verge of die-"

BANG!!!

Sara flinched very hard hearing the loud voice. Looking towards the direction slowly she saw a big hole in the wall on which Simon's fist was still rested and his eyes were glowing red reflecting anger only.

"Don't. Ever. Speak. Those. words again. Understood!!" Simon's loud dangerous voice made her jumped back in fear.

Simon's anger had always scared her as in his anger he always becomes very violent breaking the things of surroundings.

Simon's anger was out of his fear which he is feared most. Losing his Sara again. Not just him but none of them liked the words she spoke.

They can't even imagine a life without her and her speaking about her death was very hateful for them. They once had experienced life without her, they can't bear it again.

"So, you don't want to sign, huh, rose..." Leon came towards her making her step back in fear but Leon pulled her slightly closer grabbing her arms.

"So, let's have deal first..." Leon said casually but the dangerous glint in his voice and eyes didn't miss Sara.

"If you don't want to sign these marriage papers then give us the life of your annoying friend Jane..." Sara's eyes widened in horror hearing his words.

He is threatening her with Jane's life. His face didn't show any guilt while threatening her with her friend's life.

"No... You can't do this... Y-You can't hurt her..." She said in fear trembling under his firm hold.