Chapter-19

[At the mansion, Author's POV]

The mansion was in deadly silence. That fake Sara was in the kitchen looking at the maids who were cooking the lunch. 

She was waiting for the perfect opportunity to poison their food. She was waiting for the maids to go out from the kitchen so she can poison their food.

"Do you need something, miss ?" Maira asked that girl. 

"No..." She replied trying her best to make her tone soft. It was really hard for her to be soft like Sara. 

Who could be as kind and sweet as Sara!!

"Are you okay, miss?" Lia asked feeling a little weird with her behavior.

"Yeah..." That fake girl replied but still, they felt weird with her. 

Soon, the lunch was ready. Both maids took bowls and headed to the dining table to serve, leaving that fake girl alone in the kitchen. 

That fake girl smirked getting the chance to poison their food. That fake girl mixes the poison in one remaining dish on the kitchen counter. 

But in hurry, a few drops fell on the counter and floor, which she didn't notice.

She hurriedly went out without getting noticed by the maids. That girl came back to her room so no one could get suspicious about her. 

She hides the small bottle of her in her jeans pocket. She smirked evilly thinking that her plan will be successful this time.

"Now... no one could save you, you bloodthirsty vampires..." She spoke bitterly smiling evilly.

The boys had taken their seats on the dining table but hadn't started the lunch yet. That fake Sara was on her way to the dining room to see the brothers dying. She was smirking continuously thinking that the boys will die today.

In the kitchen, Lia came back to get something. She was going back when she noticed something on the floor. 

She bends down to get a closer look at it. When she knew what was it she got shocked. She came running to the dining room.

"Masters! Stop!" She screamed stopping them when they were going to take the first bite of the spoon but they were interrupted by Lia's scream.

"Why are you yelling, Lia?" Alvin asked her in his cold voice.

"Masters, food is p-poisoned with D-Dark water..." She blurted out leaving them shocked and serious. They all stood up from their seat.

"What! How can you say that?" Raimon asked gritting his teeth.

"I-I... s-saw it on the kitchen floor..." Lia spoke pointing to the kitchen. 

Raimon came to the kitchen hurriedly to get confirmation. Seeing the drops of Dark Water on the floor and counter he was raging.

"How?" Raimon's question voice boomed in the whole dining room. 

That fake Sara came into the dining room. She was confused by the scenario in the dining room. She expected to see the brothers dying painfully.

"Who dares to touch the Dark Water?" Raimon's angry voice boomed in the hall. That fake girl understood that they got to know about the poisoned food. 

She was nervous right now. A little bit scared, too. She was thinking what if they got to know that it was her who poisoned the food. 

She was thinking all of these but unaware of the heated gaze on her. 

Sean's gaze was following her every move and expression. The weird feeling that he felt around her, he can't put it aside now. 

Her expressions were showing him that she was hiding something. He never saw this type of behavior of her.